08

12:00 pm

Shinobu was walking through the hallways towards her next cleaning job. But then somebody tapped her lightly on the shoulder. She turned around with her eyes wide.

Latues: Your name, Shinobu right?

Shinobu: ..yes? And you're Latues, correct?

Shinobu was starting to sweat, why would Latues want to come to her?

Latues: Stay away from Giyuu.

Shinobu: What?

Latues: I saw you two in the library yesterday, stay away.

Shinobu was sweating like crazy now.

Latues: Stay away.

Then she walked away.

Shinobu hadn't even known that would happen! How could Latues even blame her?!

She hadn't noticed it, but she had started to shed tears.

Then, someone yet again, had tapped her on the shoulder, she wiped her tears as she turned around, she didn't want to be seen crying.

Giyuu: Hello.

Shinobu widened her eyes in shock.

Giyuu: Are you okay? You look like you're crying or were crying.

Shinobu: I-I'm okay, I'm okay

Giyuu: What was Latues talking to you about?

That was right! Shinobu was supposed to be avoiding Giyuu, Latues was indeed quite rude, Shinobu was trying to avoid Latues as much as possible.

Shinobu gave a quick glance at Giyuu, then ran off, I'm fear Latues was watching her and Giyuu.

Giyuu: Wait! Why are you running..?

Giyuu POV
He looked down at the ground, what had he done wrong? He was sure he didn't offend her in any way.. his only other interaction with that girl, what even was her name? His only other interaction with her was when he broke her fall in the library.. He decided to go back to his room, and later he'd talk to Tsutako about it, his sister was always a big help in problems like these.