07

4:00 pm

Shinobu ran to the courtyard, almost tripping multiple times.

Shinobu: Kanu!

Kanu looked up.

Kanu: Oh! Shinobu! You finished your work?

Shinobu: Well, yeah but you said the princes name is 'Giyuu Tomioka' right?

Kanu: Yes? What about it?

Shinobu: Well, while I was in the library, I fell, and he apparently caught me.

Kanu: Oh really?

Shinobu: Yeah it was weird, I didn't even see him anywhere.

Kanu: Oh who knows! Maybe you'll be competition for Latues! The look on her face if she found out would bring me so much pleasure!

Shinobu: He just caught me, it's not that big right?

Kanu: Maybe not nowwww, but you never know!

Shinobu looked at the ground.

Kanu: But since you have spare time, can you help me with that last pile over there? Just put it in a bag.

Shinobu: Uh, yeah, sure.

She started to sweep absentmindedly, thinking about her interaction with the prince.

Kanu: Ok, let's go in now! We finished, lets go have dinner and get some sleep!

Shinobu: Ok.

As Shinobu was laying in her bed, she had trouble falling asleep. But sooner or later she drifted off..

Kanu: So he really broke your fall at the library?!

Shinobu: Yeah..

Kanu: Wow!

Shinobu: Hey, Kanu, like, who's in the royal family?

Kanu: Well, there's the king, there's his wife, Giyuu, the prince, and Tsutako, the princess, Tsutako is older then Giyuu, but they always choose the oldest son to be the heir to the throne, if there are no prince's, then they choose the oldest daughter to become the queen.

Shinobu: Oh wow..

Kanu: Yeah, but I've talked to Tsutako before, and she's actually really sweet!

Shinobu: I've never met her, what's she like?

Kanu: Well, it's no suprise you haven't met her, she's usually in her room, drawing, painting, that kind of stuff. But her brother, Giyuu, he's usually with Tsutako, or reading in the library.

Shinobu: How do you know so much about them?

Kanu: Well, I am the head maid, I kind of have to know

Shinobu: Huh..

Kanu: Anyways seeya around! I have to go clean some windows, so bye!

Shinobu: Ok.. see you!