09

12:30 pm

3rd person

Giyuu walked back to his room, on the way he saw Latues staring at him, he quickly glanced away, what a creepy girl she was. He wondered why that other girl had ran off.. maybe he could ask Kanu what her name was..

Shinobu had ran back to her room in tears, finding some tissues to wipe them away. Then someone opened the door, she was afraid it was Latues, but no, it was Kanu.

Kanu: Shinobu? Why are you crying?

Shinobu: L-Latues

Kanu: I swear... don't worry, let me know if it happens again, I'll make sure she won't lay a finger on you again.

Shinobu gave Kanu a smile, and Kanu returned it back, then Kanu and Shinobu went off together to sweep leaves in the courtyard.

Giyuu knocked on his sisters door.

Tsutako: Come in!

Giyuu opened the door with a slight frown on his face.

Tsutako, wearing a red dress, and a red bow tying most of her hair into a brain, like her brother, she had white gloves, black hair, and deep blue eyes.

Giyuu: Tsutako nee-San..

She sighed.

Tsutako: My little brother, what's wrong this time?

Giyuu: Well, I mean its about a girl..

Tsutako, with a smirk on her face: Oh? You have a love interest?

Giyuu: N-no, it's just, this girl, the new maid, when I tried to talk to her in the hallway, she just ran away..

Tsutako: Do you know her name?

Giyuu: No.

Tsutako: Were you ever rude to her?

Giyuu: Nope.

Tsutako: What other interactions have you had with her?

Giyuu: Well, when she was cleaning up the library, sorting the books, she slipped, and I caught her.

Tsutako: Oo~ So romantic!

Giyuu: Tsutako!

Tsutako: Ok, ok, what did she look like?

Giyuu: Black hair fading to purple, tied by a butterfly bow in the back, she has eyes fading from white to dark purple.

Tsutako: I'll have to ask Kanu for her name, talk to me later!

Giyuu: Tomorrow?

Tsutako: Uh, yeah 11:00am sharp.

Giyuu: Ok.