02

12:20 pm
Shinobu try's on various sizes of maid dresses, and she and Kanu find one that fits.

Kanu: Oh, finally!

Shinobu: Are you sure I have to wear this?

Kanu: Trust me, I don't want to either, but I got no other job. Now follow me, I have to show you around the castle, as a tour!

Shinobu hurriedly follows Kanu to their first destination.

Kanu: This is the biggest area in the entire castle, otherwise known as the main hall.

Shinobu: Woah... this is amazing.

Kanu: Sure looks like it, but it's absolutely dreadful to clean.

Kanu: Anyways, no time to waste, at most I have two days to show you the entire castle, and then where to clean.

Shinobu POV: They need two entire days to show us this place?!

Kanu: Follow me!

Shinobu stumbles while trying to catch up with Kanu, tripping on her maid dress.

Kanu: This is the garden, or rather the vegetable part of it.

Kanu: On the other side, is the side where we grow flowers and fruit.

Shinobu: Do the maids grow these?

Kanu: No, we have specialized botanists, I do like plants however, I wish we were the ones that grew them.

Shinobu: Can we look at the other side of the garden?

Kanu: I wish, but there's a lot of castle left, and it's already like, 2:00 pm.

Shinobu: 2:00 pm already?! I got here at 12:00 pm!

Kanu: I know, time flies by quickly, but we gotta zoom to the next place.

Shinobu: Alright.