Biotale

Error, Nightmare, and Bill looked at the trio that is before them, as the 3 skeletons of Biotale looked at Error's group, with Error muttering to himself.

"Me and my big fatass mouth."

Error stepped back, as Nightmare spoke to the Forced Destroyer of AUs.

"You had to jinx it, didn't you?"

Biotale Papyrus looks at the group that is before him, as he then spoke out to him.

"Wowza. And I thought that our God's sister was out only target! But it appears that there is another tote of target that we need to get for our God to have!"

Gaster looks at the 3 members of Error404's henchmen, before he then spoke.

"So...are you deciding to come with us willingly, or to come with us by force? Willingly...you will be speared of whatever agony and suffering you are going to be subjected to by us."

Error then spoke out.

"Buddy...I suffered countless times in the past. What you suffering will do to me, it matters little, for I am very used to the pain of the position that I am in. Fate has been cruel and tortuous to me, and what you will do...will not be any different. Suffering...is what my life is all about."

Gaster seemed unamused, due to the fact that Error suffered way to much to care. Oh how her would be very willing to hear his screams of agony and despise, if he had refused. But it is what it is, ain't it. Gaster then spoke out.

"Well...even if you cannot care about the pain...I suppose we will bring you in by our own hands."

Error then took a step back, and raised his fists into the air, as Nightmare brings out his tentacles, and Bill made blue fire dance above his hand, as he then spoke out to Biotale's skeletons.

"Already getting on with the fight right now, isn't it? Now I can finally be entertained with all of this!"

Biotale Sans looks at Error, as Error narrowed his eye sockets, as he is ready to go against this so-called Biotale. Nightmare looks at Papyrus, as Papyrus looks at the Guardian of Negativity. Bill Sans looks at Gaster, as he smiled in a very happy way.

"So...Gaster...let us have some fun with each other...shall we?"

Bill then summoned his One-Eyed Blaster, as he fired a yellow beam at Gaster, which it him in the front. The moment that happened, Gaster was struck and sent back, as Bill flies to him. The instant that happened, Biotale Sans and Papyrus then decided to go into combat against Error and Nightmare, as the 2 Sanses fought against the denizens of Biotale. And it is a fight that nobody is ever going to forget, not even Error and Nightmare, as they prevent the denizens of Biotale from taking Error to their home. But the denizens of Biotale, they were unlike any AU that Error has fought before. They were immensely strong, so much that they can rival Error404, which is saying something, considering the the knows how strong Error404 is, and as how dangerous he can be. But Error knows that he cannot defeat them. He just needs to hope that Error404 will come.

Error leapt up into the air, as he fired Error Blasters at Bio!Sans, and since they had grown stronger, now with a red beam instead of the white ones that he used to have, Error thinks that it would be enough to cause pain to Bio!Sans, and sure enough, Bio!Sans got hit by the Error Blaster, as he is sent down to the ground, even more in pain then ever before. But Bio!Sans is not one to give up that easily, as he then fired white and yellow bones at Error, who jumped backwards as far away as he can, and was able to avoid getting skewered. Error looks up, as he sees Bio!Sans rushing up to him, and Error jumped backwards, as he teleported away from Bio!Sans. He then respired Bio!Sans, and grabbed him with the Blue Strings, before he then swung him into the air, and slammed him down onto the ground of the MainFrame. But Bio!Sans did not seem to be affected at all, as he stood back up fast, and fired a Bio Blaster at Error. Error tried to use his Error Blaster to counter the Bio Blaster, but the counter did not work, as the Bio Blaster began to overpower the Error Blaster extremely fast. With barely enough time, Error teleported out of the way, and the Error Blaster was destroyed. Error teleport beside Bio!Sans and swung a red bone at him, knocking him away at the side of his head, but Bio!Sans didn't feel the pain, as he then stood up, and spoke out.