New Friends

Error looks up at the entity that refers to herself as, Ten no Kami, and she is the largest entity that he has ever seen. He has seen very big entities, but those types of entities are in the form of those that are Omega Flowey, due to how large and powerful that they are. But Ten, she is far larger than the Omega Floweys from the different AUs. Not to mention her power. Error cannot sense her power, but he did see it, and she is able to take down Ink and the AUs without effort, where it took immense effort, although this is due to the fact that Error does not want to kill them, as he values lives, in spite of the fact that he is a destroyer, and thus, he holds back his power so that he does not kill the, and the only times that he has used all of his power, is when he is fighting against Ink alone, and it is there that Ink goes down without much problem for him.

But Ten, the fact that he can tank the countless AUs attacks without damage, having only gotten a tiny scratch, and didn't even move when she attacked, this made Error realize that Ten is far beyond his power, and is perhaps far beyond the power that Fate has, who has been the one to enslave him for so long. The fact that Ten had also used her powers to heal his wounds, is another proof of her power.

"Ummm...Hello, Ten. I...It's nice to meet you, I guess."

Ten nodded her head at Error, as she then spoke out to him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Error, I believe you are called."

Error nodded, as he then spoke out to her.

"Yeah, it is my name. How did you even find out where I was anyway?"

Ten then looked down for a little bit, pondering on what she will say to him, before she rose her head and spoke out to him.

"I sensed your fight, which you had with Ink, I believe you said his name is. And in all honesty, I actually seen you before, while I was inside of my realm."

This made Error surprised, as he then spoke out to Ten.

"You...saw me...inside of your realm? How? How did you...wait...do you have the ability to see anything and nothing?"

This made Ten a little bit surprised, as she did not expect for such an answer like that to come, despite the fact that she saw it coming a second before he even said it. Ten then spoke out to him.

"Yes, I can do that. How did you even know that I am capable of seeing anything?"

Error looks up at Ten and spoke out.

"I know of someone else who is able to do that, but they are in the form of a child, a Frisk. And now...now that I mentioned it, you kind of resemble her a lot, at least with your face."

Ten looks at Error and nodded her head for a little bit, understanding now in how Error is able to know that sort of power.

"But if you had seen me...then you must know what I am."

Ten nodded, because truth be told, when she used her Omni-Sight, her ultimate power, which she had obtained, she actually had seen him destroy AUs and kill countless lives, along with the one called Ink, and those dreams happened during her last 4 years of resting. She then spoke out.

"I did...as well as the fact that you did not enjoy it."

This made Error surprised, although only a little bit, as he then spoke out.

"You...you noticed it?"

Ten nodded her head, as she then spoke out.

"Of course, I did, as well as the fact that I was able to sense how you are feeling from all of this."