Recruit Allies

It has been...about a day...since Ten had gotten to be with the Dark Sanses, as well as being with Error. And needless to say, to be with them is one of the best experiences in her entire life, not because of simply the fact that she now has friends again, but because of the fact that the group reminds her so much of the group she was with back in Alphatale, when it involved William and the others.

She never felt this happy in such a very long time. This happiness is something that was once lost to her, due to the fact that William and the others being gone from her life made her as such. But too see the fact that she now has new friends, it filled in the holes that was growing in her life, when the others were gone. She cannot tell anyone how much this means to her.

Although, as Ten is way too big to go inside of the Castle, she stays outside of the castle, but is now able to be close to the others, due to the fact that the members of Ink's group can't find it, and even though Dream knows where it is, as it is filled with so much Negativity, it would kill hit by staying inside of it, and the death would be a very painful one at that, as he only has one Golden Apple as his soul, while Nightmare has eaten 999 Black Apples, in order to make him as powerful as he is. So it is thanks to this that they are safe.

Of course, Ten knows about the existence of Dust, Killer, and Horror's ATs, as she has seen them in her sleep, when she has seen what they are like in the past in her vision. And needless to say, she is just very stunned at the fact that, as unstable as they are, they act as normal as any other person, at least, when they are around each other. The awareness is same for Underswap and XTale, as she is also aware of their existence and what they are like. After all, she had seen all, both awake and in her sleep, and never forgot about them.

Although, Nightmare and the other members of the Dark Sanses are still trying to get used to the fact that they are now have a friend that is gigantic in size, and the fact that she has such immensely strong power that is unlike anyone has ever seen before. So why is it that she is like this, or how she is like this, they do not know, and Ten does not seem to tell her, but she does admit that she had suffered from where she had came from, and the suffering was one of the worst ones in experience, because all she can say is that she suffered at the hand of her parent, who never gave a damn about her, nor even cared much about her existence, and only treated her as something that he can consume, in order to make herself stronger. Needless to say, the fact that she said that proved that she deserves to be with them, as they had also suffered tragedies in their lives. And especially, she can relate to Cross, who has also suffered by the hand of his own creator, who cares about nothing but making his own perfect world, and treats the lives there like they mean nothing to him, but as pawns for a plan thar he himself believes that he's able to make alone, and would even kill to get his way.

Swap is very kind to her, and after Error, is the kindest of the group, as he is shown to make Tacos and even tries to have fun with her. Ten think that he is a little bit of a weirdo, but it does not change the fact that Swap is doing anything that he can to entertain her and make her feel like she belongs here.

She gets especially along with Nightmare, who is far older then Error, as he is 500 years old. The fact that they both have tentacles, although Ten is insanely more powerful and had more tentacles, makes them even more better buddies then ever before. Because of this, Ten and Nightmare hang around a lot, and sometimes, together with Error, due to the fact that Error gets to meet her first.

Ten also gets the chance to meet a version of Sans named Reaper, who resides in an AU called Reapertale. Ten knows of this one. It is an AU where the most well known monsters in Undertale are gods. In the case of Sans, he is a God of Death, alongside his brother, Papyrus. Error met this AU when he had gotten away from Ink, and talked to Toriel and Reaper about it, both of whom pity him, due to the fact that it reminds Reaper of his situation, and to Toriel, Error had been hurt for something that he has no control over. Because of this, Reapertale is one of the rare AUs that believes in Error's innocence.