Losing Everyone

The past few months...it has been one of the most unique experiences of her life, but also...it is one of the kindest experiences of her life as well. Inside of the TransVoid...she never had any of the so-called, friends of any sort. In fact, she never had anything or anyone inside of the TransVoid that she would call a...friend. In the way she puts it, all she had was pain and chaos as the only allies of her life. That is all she had in her life. And at most, all she did was watch her siblings get devoured by her father MalesGrow,
And thus, she only thinks about that day, as well as her father's cruel treatment to her. She could never let go of what has happened, what her father has done to her in the past, nor could she let go of the pain that she's been through.

But now...now this time is different. She now has people that are willing to be with her. People that are willing to listen to her. People that are willing to...be friends with her. Of course, she is not going to give up on the dream of creating her unrivaled Universe, but she now is able to understand how Alphatale works, and what it is like. But having friends by her side. It...actually felt nice. This is something that she has never felt before in the past, something that she had never felt happy for in the past. Having new friends by her side, it is one of the best things that she has ever gained. She is able to meet Chara, Adam, Jacob, and even Frisk, despite Frisk not having that much of a liking towards William, as he is near Chara, which he doesn't like. Jacob even brought Delios, who is the Papyrus of this AU. This made Ten happy, because of the fact that now she gets to have more friends to be with. And Ten, seeing the people in front of her being, she then used her power to make pale spots appear on the people that she had befriended, and thus, she is now able to bring them to her if she desires, and even control them. Ten will call this power, the Gift, due to the fact that her gaining some new friends are the biggest gift that she has ever gotten.

She and William even talked about how it is that the Monsters became the way that they are, at how that they managed to grow into the advancement in the technology that they had made. William respond that then monsters have been improving and growing upon the technology for a long time, but even he admits that he has no idea how long it has been. But it is the fact that they pushed and progressed the technology, that they are able to make it the way that it is. Thanks to that, the technology grew far beyond the expectations that humans have made. In the way William says it, as time goes on, Monsters are able to evolve and grow on their own, not just in power, but also in their intelligence. And it is thanks to that, the Underground is in this way.

William is also talking about to Ten about, since learning of the fact that there is something above them, a realm above them, that Ten has mentioned, William is going to try and discover it. And sure enough, he did discover something, a realm that he calls the MainFrame, a place where pure code exists. He became interested in it, but he cannot enter it just yet, due to the fact that he needs to know of it is safe to go in, and thus, has some protocols to aid him in this. He also notes that, he has not seen Jacob for some reason. And he does not know why. For some unknown reason, Jacob, he is simply...gone, and has been gone for what must have been 2-3 months. He disappeared for some reason, and is going to try and look for him, and hopes that the Astral Mother had not gotten her hands on him for this. But for now, he is going to try and see what he can do with the MainFrame. Ten also noticed another monster, this one in the form of a spider, who is called, Muffet. Taking a chance, she decides to give the Gift herself to Muffet, and even gave the Gift to Quenya, the adoptive mother of William and Adam, and then, to Aurora. Needless to say, she seems to be liking the denizen of Alphatale immensely, but is now studying and using the code of AlphaTale in order to try and make her own AU. Aside from that, he also taught her about other emotions, such as anger, sadness, and joy, as well as caring and hating. William also taught her how to bond with other people, and how to make her attitude change so that she is able to socialize and make more friends.