Reunited

Error...he has no idea how to put this new life that he is in right now, how to even say it. He could use the word, bizarre, but even that will not even scratch the surface. The actual word to describe this one would be that this new life he is in, is an outright insane love to be in, especially when it involves the one known as Error404, as Sans that is far more stronger then him in every single way, even when he used his strongest attacks, he still did not win, and although he did get some good hits on him, that was because he caught Error404 completely by surprise and took advantage of it, as well as lasted as long as he did, thanks to him being a tactical fighter.

Error404, he is somewhat of a control freak, one that surpasses even Error, in spite of how kind and truly caring Error is, as he constantly changes his schedules and trains him in various stuff, although there are stuff that he can't train in, he can't do Blur Magic the same way that other Sanses can do, as due to Fate corrupting his very being, the Blue Strings have become the Blue Magic themselves. And oddly, although he told Error404 and taught him all he knows about what is happening, when he asked him why he did not want to learn about the blue strings, Error404 spoke out to him.

"Just seems insufficient, plus...too girly."

Error, however, spoke back to him.

"Hey, it may seem girly and may not have style, but it has its own practical uses and advantages."

And Error404 does not even argue on that, although whether he thinks that Error has a point or he simply does not care, he does not know.

Also, Error404 taught Error all that he knows as well, with the first one being the realm that he was in. The realm that Error had teleported into is known as the MainFrame, where it is supposedly a place where pure code exists in. Of course, he has no idea how he got in here, and he somehow manage to connect with the reality that he is in. He also talked about Alphatale, the first AU, though he cannot describe all of it, due to nearly emotionally snapping. And Alphatale, that is actually what he wants Error's help for, as he needs his aid for it. But Error doubts that he can, as he is a destroyer, and yet, he does all he can to help Error404 in restoring it. And thankfully, since he can use his power to being the code of the copies, all he need air do is destroy and take the copy's codes with him. And over the months, Error404 and Error kept on grabbing and taking the code of the Copies, in order to try and restore Alphatale.

Error404 also began to teach Error in how to fight and what he can with his strings, which he decides to help him in, and thankfully, as he is a very intelligent monster who has far more experience then even Error himself, he will be able to aid him in helping him fight. He is able to help Error learn some new Strings, such as the Red Strings, due to the fact that Error has determination inside of him, which are very hot to the touch and can burn people, or at least, simply cause their pain receptors to flare up and cause mental pain, but Error is working on physical pain, as well as Green Strings, where he can siphon HP from the one that he is fighting against, in order to heal himself, and not to mention, he taught Error how to fight in physical combat, and while he did use his power and physicality at a low percentage, even that was no pushover, as Error continues to get floored. But Error improved, and he continues to fight, and he learned to get more and more better at fighting then before, with Error even becoming more physically powerful then before, such as with durability, speed, and strength, as well as gaining more and more stamina, allowing him to last longer in the fight, making his Error Blasters become stronger and have more range, and go against Ink far more greater then ever before.

And one of Error's biggest accomplishments, is being able to practice on one of Error404's powers, which is known as the God Ray for Error404. The God Ray is a beam of energy that he can attack by extending his Index Finger and use it to fire at a target, and he can use the Ray either to simply paralyze the target or to simply destroy them. And Error, he has been practicing without end, in order to try and replicate the same Ray, but in his own way. And during a fight against Ink, he is able to use it for the first time, and at first, he called it, the Novice God Ray, although he did change it to Glitch Ray, so that it sounds unique in its own way.