William

Just404 charged at Ten and Ares, as Ten launched a tentacle at Just404, in an attempt to seat him, but as Malware, who is in control of Error404, is using the power of the MainFrame, giving him nearly endless power, he moved out of the fast, almost as if he teleported, because he is now behind her. Ten No Kami tried to use one of her tentacles to block the attack, but Error404 struck her tentacles, the ones that are rising to the and defend against his attack, and it caused her a lot of pain, as Ten No Kami hissed.

"You..."

Ten No Kami spoke out, as she clenched her teeth, her long hair waving a little bit, as Malware smiled sinisterly, the blue toothy grin that is all over his face, as he then goes to her and Ten No Kami tries to punch him, only for Ten No Kami to miss, as she felt her fist becoming heavy, the bones on her arms feeling like jelly, and her punch moves slow, as Just404 moved out of the way, and Ten No Kami sees him firing a blast from his wings that is ready to strike at Ten No Kami. Luckily, Ares appeared before Just404, and fired his own blast, causing the both of them to counter. The entirety of the MainFrame, Reality 6, began to shake at the immense power of the 3 entities, one from the Polothorn Daughter of MalesGrow, one from a TransVoid Entity using the most powerful version of Sans as a vessel, and one from a Sans that had went into a TransVoid, and bonded with a Being.

Ten No Kami fired her own blast at Just404, who dodged the attack, and Malware fired a blast from the wings, only for Ten No Kami to fly up fast, and is able to get out of the way. And Ten No Kami, she can feel the decay that is coming from Just404, and it is used to a dangerous and powerful extent. It is such a very lucky thing for Ten No Kami that she is powerful enough to handle the decay, since it won't affect her that much, otherwise, she would have been a goner already. Ten No Kami saw Just404 coming to her, but this time, Ten No Kami was ready, as she raised a tentacle, and swung it down on top of Just404, using every bit of her speed, and this time, she is able to land a very big hit on him. This made Just404 snarl a little bit, as he then stood up, but he smiled to cover the anger, as he then spoke out

"Very impressive, Daughter of MalesGrow, but even that will mean little, once I am through with you."

Just404 then stood up, as he then flies up towards Ten No Kami fast, before he punched her in the face very fast. This made Ten no Kami slide backwards, and Ten No Kami used the suckers on her tentacles to stop herself, before Ten No Kami sees 2 Just404s, and they are coming for her. Ten No Kami then raised both of her tentacles, and tries to slam it down on top of them both, but one of them got out of the way, while the other disappeared, making Ten No Kami realize that he is moving this fast to create an afterimage. This made Ten no Kami narrows her eyes, as she looks to see that Just404 is above, and is charging down at her, only for Omnipotent to tackle him out of the way, and they both landed onto the floor of the MainFrame, creating a big rippling effect inside of the MainFrame itself.

Omnipotent and Just404 look at each other, as Just404 launched himself at Onnipotent, who tried to grab him, only for Just404 to suddenly vanish. This made Omnipotent look around, only for Just404 to appear behind him, and punched him hard, as Omnipotent was sent flying.

"Ares!!!"

Ten No Kami shouted, before snarling with rage, as she than launched a blast of energy at Malware with her powers. Just404, using his 4 wings, fired multiple blasts of energy at Ten No Kami, who got out of the way, which destroyed multiple Multiverses and Hyperverse. Ten No Kami snarled, before she than used her consumption power to consume the Multiverses that is close to her, as they are absorbed into her body, and making her more and more stronger then before. She narrowed her eyes, as Just404 rushed at her, but this time, Ten No Kami is ready, as she slapped Just404 like a fly, before rushing at him and punching him hard, sending him flying backwards even more fast. But Ten No Kami is not done yet, as she than launched a tentacle at Just404's entire body, wrapped it around him, before she then slammed him down into the ground, causing the data around the entire area to ripple. Ten No Kami looked up, as she used her telepathy to speak to Omnipotent.