The Omega Timeline

Ten smiled, as she is now inside of the MainFrame with Error404 and Error, or at least, the area that they are in, where there is a cliff side that leads into the very core of the Multiverse itself. Ten, she never felt this happy in such a very long time, after the destruction of Alphatale, and because of this, she thought that William, Error404, had been destroyed, along with the AU, which made Ten no Kami saddened so much that she thought she was dead inside, and only slowly began to recover when she met Error himself. But now...now she sees that Error404 is alive, now much more powerful and far more intelligent then before, but is also more ruthless and manipulative. But even in spite of this, Error404 never once manipulated Ten in his week of reuniting with his giant friend, something that made Ten happy. It seems that even with her eyes that can see anything and everything, even she cannot see this one coming.

Ten, due to having kept a little bit of Alphatale'a data inside of her, was able to release it out of her and molded into some areas of Alphatale.  Unfortunately, all she kept was the Snowdin and Waterfall areas, but luckily, that did not matter, as she is able to bring back some people that Error404 knows of, such as Grillby and his daughter, and Gerson. Because of this, Error404 did get a chance to reconnect with them, and Ten No Kami even brought back the Temmies, which are very wise and intelligent creatures. So, in a way, Alphatale did return, just now completely, and Error404, he is still not giving up on his task to bring back what once had belonged to him. He will bring back all of it, no matter what it takes.

Error404 looks at Ten, as he then spoke out.

"I gotta tell you, Ten. It is very lucky and a miracle that you are able to keep the data of some of Alphatale and the people inside of it, or at least, the ones that are still alive. If you hadn't done that, it would have been even more of a hell in recreating Alphatale then before. So, thank you for bringing it back for me."

Ten smiled sweetly at Error404, William, as she then spoke out to her friend.

"It is no problem, William. But I...I just wished I had gained more of the Data then before, then it would have been much more easier for you. And besides, you were kind to me back then. I just wanted to repay you back."

Error404 smiled, as he then spoke out.

"Well...then this is why you are my greatest friend, Ten. No one can replace you, or the other people that I cherish."

Ten smiled, as she rubbed on Error404's head with her pinkie, and Error404 smiled happily, as he felt his head rubbed by Ten no Kami. No words can describe how happy he is, when he has his best friend with her. And Ten feels the same way, when it involves being with the one person that she had been separated from do such a very long time. A shame that Omnipotent wasn't there to join in with the others, then it would have been a little bit more better then before, seeing her back with her 2 friends, as Omnipotent is the second closest friend that she has, after William.

As William and Ten smiled, Error spoke out to Error404, a little curious as how they had met.

"So, 404. Sir. If you don't mind me asking..."

William looks at Error, but Ten, having felt his thoughts, spoke out to him.

"Oh, you are wondering how me and William met, isn't it, Error?"

Error nodded his head, and William, rolling his eyes, spoke out to his apprentice.

"Well...since I'm in a good mood. I'll tell you. Truth be told, I didn't just met Ten. I actually saw her in an invention that I had made, when I was studying the Alternate Universes, back when Alphatale is still around, whole as it always been. When is saw Ten, I decided to go to a very large spot, and I told her to come down so that I can meet her. And...admittedly...even though I was ready to talk to her on the open...I clearly was not ready for the amount of room that she would take when she is inside of the room."