Special Chapter: Smoker

[A/N: If you guys have read the first version I wrote about Smoker's special chapter then hehehe... Sorry for changing it. I just want to make sure everything goes right for my plot *Winky face*

That is all. I hope you find this to your liking. Have fun reading!]

•••••

"You ready, (Y/N)-Chan?" You sadly nodded to Garp as you walk beside him. You didn't dare to look back from the cabin as you two walk away in fear of seeing your little brothers awoken and crying.

You can't say goodbye to them personally so you have decided to just write a letter to the three children and left it on top of your bedsheet. You know it is an asshole move, but you damn well know that you will hesitate to leave if those three cuties beg you not to go.

You just hope that they forgive you for leaving all of a sudden.

It's been a week since your 18th birthday and Garp told you about joining the Marines. You really don't have a specific dream until Garp told you about being a marine. Your toxic competitive side immediately kicks in and agreed with Garp's suggestion.

He never put you under the pressure of being a marine like the ASL boys. He just wants you to grow happily and beautifully.

You grew damn beautifully, ngl.

But since he suggests it, might as well give it a shot. You have nothing else to do anyway and you don't want to be stuck in the mountain for the rest of your life, to be honest. Yes, you love Dadan and the family but damn man. You knew you can be something else other than a mountain bandit.

You always have this weird feeling that you are meant to be something... higher? powerful? rich as fuck? You don't exactly know.

•••••

Garp was sooooo happy to know that his only granddaughter will agree to become a marine. He wants to see you as a successful, wise, and respected marine.

.....

....

...

..

.

But his dreams shatter as he watches you flirt with every God-forsaken people on his ship.

He knew you can be very friendly, b-but- Damn it!

He watches in horror as you didn't even spare any women or the old marine that is even older than him! Like what the fuck is wrong with you??!!

"(Y/N)!!" He yelled in anger as he grab the back of your collar.

"What~?" You whined childishly as he drag you away from the hot marine older woman you were flirting with.

The poor flustered woman looks at your form with a relieved sigh. If the vice admiral didn't take you, she's certain that she'll die of a heart attack.