Chapter 18: Mistakes of fools

The bar was filled with laughter. The mocking keeps circling inside of your head. Scratching your ego and pride. Angering your demon and triggering the voices inside your head.

Oh, how lovely will it be if the blood of these sinners touches your hands~

"Look they're just standing still!"

"Wipe the floor with that worthless rookies!"

"This town ain't no place for dreamers like them!" 

People inside the bar continuously throw random stuff on both of the young men with you while you and Nami remain unscratched.

Those two held serious and unbothered expressions. While Nami seems worried and annoyed at the same time.

"Luffy, Zoro! What the hell are you guys doing? You can take these guys! Fight them! Beat them up! Just kick their asses! Anything!" Nami plead to them but her screams didn't reach their ears.

Forgetting all that she said about holding back.

You released a low scoff, turn your back from everything and tap the counter twice with your forefinger. The owner glance at you curiously and you look at him straight in the eyes.

Shivers run through his spine and gulp hard. Your eyes flash red and a cold smile crept on your luscious lips. He watches the slithering snake around your neck glare hatefully with those crimson beady eyes and hisses at him. 

He flinches in fear.

"Give me a bottle of your strongest alcohol in here " You coldly told him and he nodded in reply.

He gave you a bottle of some kind of alcohol and a glass. You hurriedly put the alcohol on the glass while tapping your forefinger on the counter repeatedly in an attempt to calm Yami inside of you and to block the voices commanding you to commit violence. 

"It's no use, babe. They're too smart for that. They know when they're up against someone they can't beat. They won't fight anyone stronger than themselves. It's pretty pathetic" You heard the shoulder-length blue-haired man say confidently to Nami.

And he keeps insulting Luffy.