Chapter 20: All talk, No Action

Finally, the stupid giant bird got caught by Nico Robin. You're not angry at her for making your brother and the others suffer for hours of trying to catch the needed bird but instead, you're amused. 

You're not angry as the same as your crewmembers (they are kind of upset at Robin and the whole disaster) because you really didn't help to catch the bird. You just watch them suffer in order to fill up your daily sadistic meter bar. Much to the annoyance of your crew. Unfortunately, they can't complain directly to you for fear of getting themselves killed.

They're too young and still a virgin to die. Unless you wanna help fulfill the other one. Ya know what am I saying~?

You and the others walked back to the small house of Montblanc. Your brother and chopper happily lead all of you while holding the poor bird.

As soon as you step out of the forest, you immediately sense that something is not right. That bad feeling was justified as you found yourself looking at the unconscious and beaten body of the old man and his two friends. 

"My God..." 

"Diamond-head ossan!"

"Masira!"

"Shojo!"

Your brother and his friends called out worriedly.

You approached the house while your friends and brother checked at the unconscious men. You discovered that the house is completely ruined and the chests of the golds were destroyed. 

"Robbed and beaten, lovely," You emotionlessly said to yourself. 

Sanji and Chopper took Shojo out of the water while Usopp screamed in distress at the sight of your ship. The Going Merry is completely broken in half.

"Who did this to her?! Damn it!" Usopp demanded in anger.

"Sor...ry.." You heard Montblanc apologized not far away from you.

"Ossan!" Called out by Luffy to him.

"I'm really sorry. We were here, but we couldn't do anything. But still..." He said while in so much pain and trying to get up. You approached the two and help the old man stands on his feet despite mentally disagreeing with yourself for letting the old man force himself to do it while in so much.

"We still have time. We still have time to strengthen your ship... "

Luffy hold onto him worriedly and ask him who did this to them. Montblanc force out a smile and told him it was nothing. You glared at him in annoyance.

"Luffy is right. Who did this to you? Who dared destroy Going Merry?" You questioned him.

As he did to Luffy, he shrugs you off and changes the topic. He praised you and the crew for being to catch the Southbird.

Disappointed, you sigh at the old man's antics and bring back the more important issue.

"Luffy the Gold was stolen" You seriously told the boy in front of you. You said loud enough for the whole crew to hear it.

"It... It doesn't matter anymore. Just forget it-

"What doesn't matter?! Oyassan, you spent ten years beating up your body, diving day after day for that gold! And then you're-