Special Chapter: The forgotten past

"The ancient story of the two worlds was greatly known as a bedtime story all across the Blue Sea, mostly to the nobles and royalties. They said there were two worlds before that lived together as one. No border nor barrier separates anything from the two. Creatures from both sides peacefully interact with the other. 

The Aureum Empire. This empire ruled the two worlds as one. The almighty Empress and Emperor from the dynasty of Winterforest ruled the two worlds with peace and fairness. 

Winterforest. The last name of the once rulers of the two worlds. The highest among the highest. Although, they don't rule Earth as fully as in Nivera. Earth recognizes them as its supreme mortal ruler. 

Her Majesty, Empress Winterforest Anastasia. The last known ruler of the Great Aureum Empire. She had 3 children. A prince and 2 beautiful daughters. She never crowned an Emperor to aid her to rule the world nor did she ever has a husband. 

The birth of the members of the Winterforest dynasty has never been shared with the people. Everyone knows intimacy is not only the key to bringing an heir to the Imperial Family. Thus, the people called the birth of an heir to the family "No shukufuku Mageía". They were powerful mortal beings who serves God with so much loyalty. Almost nothing is impossible for them. 

But such a fairytale didn't last long. A war happened. They called it the Immortal War. They said the 20 kingdoms from the Earth and 10 kingdoms from Nivera allied together to bring down the Empire during the night of Mangetsu. Where the Empress, the Grand Emperor (The father of the Empress), and her 2 blessed children died at the same time the war broke out and completely put an end to the reign of the Winterforest dynasty on the two worlds. 

They said one heiress lived. A princess. The prophesied heiress to the throne of the Aureum Empire. But she was never found and years passed and most of the people started to believe she had died in the war too.

But even after the death of the Imperial Family, the war has not yet ended. The 30 kingdoms betrayed each other which made the two worlds separate from each other completely and never open nor met the barrier of separation ever again".

"It's an interesting story, isn't it Ace-Chan?" The 13 years old you smiled down at the awed freckled child. 

Ace nodded and grinned at his older sister. Garp gifted you a lot of books and so far this very book is your favorite.

"Ish it the end already? It's so short!" Ace argued to you and you hummed while your eyes glowed slightly in thought. 

"The book didn't say much about the Empire, Ace-Chan" You answered the little boy with a soft smile.