Chapter 10: Mr. Death Day

Edited

•••••

Mr. Death day~ Mr. Death Day~ what an awful name for an awful man~

Who will name themselves Death day??? for all alias he can choose, pathetic will suit him well. And his audacity to call himself Mr. Death day?! What a fiend~

Just wait you, bastard. Just wait.

Shiro was running around the place with you and Ash on his back. And somehow you can't sense where the fuck is that bitch. Is he with Crocodile? hmm no. Crocodile is not that stupid enough to put the same man who killed you on his side at the moment. If he did, he is sure you will kill him too.

Now, where the fuck he is?! Why can't you fucking sense him??? Or maybe he is doing it on purpose? Yes, he is! Maybe he is trying to see you first or more like surprise attack you. 

And he can't sense you because you're hiding your spiritual energy and haki very well. If you can't find them then let them come to you.

And that's what exactly you are going to do.

You jump out of Shiro much to their surprise and land on the ground easily. You noticed that there are still people in this place and they are currently looking at you with mild surprise. They knew you were no harm to them. You've come here many times and you never hurt anyone so this is not surprising to you and to them.

Oh well, you really don't care about them at the moment. Now, let your power and your whole existence be known by releasing lots of spiritual energy around the place. Those who can sense and see this are only creatures like you.

You close your eyes and then re-open them. A mix of black and silver mist came out of your body and started to fly around the place. Even to the deepest corners of this city. Like I've said no one can see this except you and the likes of you. 

Now, let the prey come to you. You are eager to play with him. You let a smirk creep on your lips and closed your eyes once again.

Behind you. 

From above.

An unfamiliar blade on its hand.

Must avoid at any cost.

Now, that isn't so surprising. But unfamiliar blade? That's new.

Oh well, this bitch is here, so it's time for payback.

With a swift swing of your whole body, you faced the thing above you. Your Kuroshi is completely shown in its real size. A long black sword.

*CLANG*

Your Kuroshi clashes on another blade that looks awfully similar to Kuroshi. But it's painted or maybe it is the natural color of that. A purple blade while its handle is black.

You almost got jealous. Keyword: Almost.

Kuroshi is still the best.

You stared at him with a crazy maniacal grin creeping on your lips. Your eyes glowed from the bloodlust you are feeling and the blonde man was mirroring you perfectly.

"I knew you weren't dead yet~" The man grinned at you crazily and you chuckled like a maniac.

"A vermin like yourself won't send me to hell immediately, you little fuck~" You answered haughtily and his grin grew wider. If that is possible. His lips are stretched enough already. You hope that his lips rip off.