Chapter 12: See You Soon

You glanced coldly at the man sitting a few meters away from you with a forced smile creeping on your lips. [A/N: If I saw someone staring at me like that, I will run for my life].

Death Day or should I say Horoni Wade bravely glared back at you. But he can't erase the fact that he is at the point of shitting himself in front of you in effing fear.

You have enough of the little game with this man. He killed you so he needs to pay for it. There's nothing free in this world anymore ya know. Besides, he's the reason why Yami is going crazy inside of your head right now.

Your dear Black Spirit is craving for someone's soul now and to be honest, whatever Yami's doing inside of you is making you angry and sick at the same time. You're feeling nausea and damn are you dizzy? Hell, you're now.

It was never been good of being awake with a hungry Black Spirit getting all crazy inside of you. At least when you're asleep, he won't bother you until you woke up.

And all of this was because of this man.

You wanted to show him the great distaste of you him but unfortunately, you can't. Not with your old friend nailed at his fucking palace wall.

Oh dear God~ All that is happening right now is starting to get on your nerves~

"Ahh, ~ Cobra-Sama! It was always a pleasure whenever you grace me with your presence but I don't think this isn't the right time, don't you think so, Your Majesty~?" You dryly chuckled and Cobra sighs at you.

"I didn't expect to see you either, (Y/N)-San" He managed to send you a small smile and you hummed and your eyes met Crocodile's silver eyes that were narrowed at you.

"Indeed. I was starting to regret coming in here too, Your Majesty. I have to deal with such great disappointment" You blankly said and turns your attention to the princess behind you, not missing the annoyed and surprised expression of the Warlord.

"It doesn't matter anymore since I am here now, right? Anyway, it was great knowing you're alright Hime-San. I apologize for being so distracted with this vermin and failed to help you with your plans" You said to the Princess. Vivi opened her mouth to say something but you cut her off by looking away from her.

"But as you can see. That little insect kept running away and continues to waste my precious time. So I'm afraid that I can't help you either his Majesty in the meantime until I'm finished with that insect" You said dryly and slowly step forward at the blonde man with Kuroshi in his original form.

Your eyes then move to Ms. All Sundays.

"You better be careful, Ms. All Sundays. Creatures like us..." She saw your eyes flash crimson red which makes her legs weak in fear.

"...Craves for unique souls such as yours~," You said with a seductive lick on your upper lip.

Wade gritted his teeth in anger and force himself to stand which he is successful at. You smirk in amusement. Looks like the little insect is not as weak as you've thought.

"Remove your eyes from her! That human is my prey! Damn all of this! If only I can eat her...then I can-

"You can what? Defeat me? Kill me? Or perhaps bring me to your little mistress? Hmm~ The third one isn't that bad. I don't mind seeing that whore as soon as possible. But that doesn't matter right now! And don't make me laugh. Even if I let you get that woman..."You stop a few meters away from him and grin like a crazy maniac.