Chapter 26: Separated

"Holy shit, holy shit, is that for real? It's not that I am afraid to die- well, fuck that. That shit terrifies me indeed. Wait, no! I always want to go rest in peace but still- Why the fuck do those things exist anyway?! That totally ruins my plans. What if the Marines find out about that and use it against me?! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Stupid Author. She made me so OP and now she wants to give me weakness? Stupid brat"

The crew looks at you blankly as they watch your serious-muttering self. You have been doing this since the time you woke up. It's probably from what you and Gan Fall had been talking about last night.

They do not know precisely what you guys have been talking about, but it seems it bothers you.

Well, not all of them. Robin knew everything. Why wouldn't she? 

Nami sweatdropped as she now heard you starting to plan the murder of a certain person and wanting to make it as gruesome as possible. [A/N: I-I.... d-damn...]

"DAMN IT!" Your sudden scream startled everyone. You fakely cough in embarrassment as you try to look away from the crew.

"So uh... does the plan will still be carried out?" You diverted the attention and they all nodded at you.

•••••

In the end, the Straw Pirates decided to split up into two groups. One is to walk into the Upper Yard while the other sails in the ship with Gan Fall. 

You decide to walk with Luffy, Zoro, Chopper, and Robin while Nami, Usopp, Ash, and Sanji sail with the fallen God of Skypeia. 

Let's just say that Usopp was terrified at the thought of you leaving him behind with only Sanji and Nami. He's sure that Sanji will only focus on saving Nami and leave him behind. He also could not risk trusting the ossan. 

So you have no choice but to leave Ash with him to lessen his discomfort. Not that you really cared though but you quite find his dependency on you cute. 

"Oi! Where are you going, Zoro?!" Called out Luffy as Zoro is starting to walk ahead of your group.

You watch the younger man in amusement as you stand beside Robin. You are clearly aware of Zoro's idiocy when it comes to direction.

"That's the wrong way! West is this way! Geez, your horrible sense of direction is such a pain!" Luffy disappointedly stated as he also started walking in the wrong direction.

You didn't even dare to utter a word as you shook your head in fondness at the straw hat-wearing boy. 

"That's east though..." Chopper sweat drop.

"C'mon, Luffy! Why don't you ever listen to anyone? It's the 'Skull's right eye,' so we gotta go right! Are you stupid?!" Zoro retorted in annoyance.