A/N | Y'all Motivated Me

With how many of you that have been supporting this story despite my lack of updates, I'm actually going to work on the next chapter.

Since the next chapter is where Max gets his Super mode, I'm not as motivated to write about the cringiest mode he's gotten. But if I can get that done, I can finally introduce the dad of the reader and you guys can finally start saving people with Max and Steel.

As for where I've been, I've been at a trade school called Job Corps learning Computer Technology. My certification is difficult to learn with my comprehension skills, but I'm halfway done!

I hardly have motivation to do anything creative anymore because I can't really leave the center without someone who can pick me up and bring me back afterwards.

Then there's my on and off Minecraft moments. Whether it's Dream SMP or Hermitcraft, I'm mostly watching YouTube or attempting and getting distracted from getting better at building in Minecraft.

I'm also working on my art style so I can do commissions since I want to get a new gaming laptop for chunky modpacks. And so it can support basic game development practice while doing college/university after finishing this trade school.

Hope you all continue to support this story and I'll see you all in the next chapter very soon!

:)