Streaming Now

Hey everyone, special news for y'all! So, I'm sure you've all noticed I've practically dropped off the face of the planet. Story updates have been slowed into hiatus and I graduated highschool. I'm currently working full time and have little to no motivation to write stories these days. But I've got a way to make it up to all of you.

On September 7th, I'll be streaming on my Twitch so I can play and interact with you guys. You can ask me questions while we play games like Minecraft minigames, Jackbox, or Among Us. If you miss the stream, I'll be posting it onto my YouTube channel afterwards. I'm planning on streaming on my days off work so I can feel engaged with my audience.

You'll all choose which of the three you want to play and we'll continue from there. Donations during stream will go towards college so I can go and get back into school. If my college goal is reached, donations made afterwards will go towards a giveaway where you all choose what will be given away within the price range.

I hope you all understand how busy I've been and I hope I'll see you guys when I stream! : )

Stream Schedule:

Monday- Friday starting around 6-7 pm CDT

Come join for some fun. And because I currently have no motivation to write stories. Ask me anything about my stories or future plans.