𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊? ❞ aaliyah softly asks from the doorway of londyn's bedroom

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊? aaliyah softly asks from the doorway of londyn's bedroom. the blonde glances over at a half sleep dd, who completely avoids eye contact. he had opted to mind his business in this situation. he was way too tired to involve himself.

"yeah, we could sit on the balcony." londyn suggests, not wanting to make dd move as she notices him starting to doze off. aaliyah nods as the girl quickly rolls out of her bed, sliding into her pink crocs and placing a soft kiss on dd's cheek. londyn follows aaliyah out on to the balcony, lightly shuddering as the late summer breeze caresses her golden brown arms.

"i feel like this is something you really need to know." aaliyah says, her voice slightly shaking. the two sit down in opposite chairs so that they were facing each other. londyn slides out of her crocs, resting her sock covered feet on the chair and tucking her knees into her chest.

"you good?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrows. a wave of confusion and concern washed over her as she watched her best friend roll her eyes back, attempting to stop the tears from falling.

"yeah, i jus wanna tell you everything about the justice situation. i notice that ya have all been treating me different since then, and i feel like ya wouldn't if ya really knew what happened." aaliyah lightly tugs on the sleeves of her sweater, using them to cover her fidgety hands.