𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that she hated being alone more than anything in the world

tomorrow was notti's birthday so all of the boys went to get their hair twisted and aaliyah went to get her lashes and nails done because her and notti were gonna be taking pictures. londyn didn't need anything done so she ended up being left in her apartment alone. she had been on facetime with dd up until about an hour ago when he hung up because the hairstylist called him up to get his hair done.

the bleach blonde laid in her bed, watching teenage mutant ninja turtles and picking all of the blue sour patch out of the "share size" bag, popping them in her mouth one by one.

she had been home alone for almost four hours now. she spent the first hour straightening her hair, deciding that she'd wear it down for notti's party. the second and third hour were spent emptying the few things ashanti had left behind from the room she was no longer occupying and replacing it with aaliyah and notti's belongings that were scattered all over her living room. they had been complaining about the air mattress a lot more so she knew they'd be happy.

londyn had thought that getting rid of her mother's things would bring her some sort of closure, but when she came across a bunch of old pictures it hurt all over again. she considered throwing them all out and never having to deal with them again, but a few of them meant too much to her to get rid of.

there was a picture of her sitting on her mom's lap at an ice skating rink when she was about four years old. she had on a little pink puffer and a beanie sat on her small head. her entire face was red due to the cold but she didn't care. she smiled brightly at the camera hugging her mom.

there was a picture of her in a light yellow tank top and white shorts standing next to a pool. she held a chocolate ice cream cone in her hand and the residue of it was all over her face. next to her stood aaliyah who wore the same outfit, only she was holding a strawberry ice cream cone. both girls had soaking wet hair, their curls loosely hanging over their shoulders. aaliyah laughed while londyn stuck her tongue to one side, attempting to lick the ice cream off.

there was a picture of all four kids on notti's sixth birthday. the party was yo gabba gabba themed, so each kid wore a color to match a character from the show. dd wore different shades of green like brobee. aaliyah wore baby blue like toodee. londyn wore pink like foofa. and notti, the star of the day, wore red like muno. his mother thought he should wear orange like dj lance rock because he was the real main character, but notti insisted on red because it was his favorite color. he stood between aaliyah and londyn, while dd stood on londyn's other side and their parents lined up behind them. they all wrapped their arms over each other's shoulders, smiling.

londyn's personal favorite was a picture of just her and dd. londyn wore a puffy champagne colored dress with a light pink bow on the back of it. she had two matching pink ribbons in her hair, which was styled with the front pushed back on each side as the rest cascaded down her back in barrel curls. dd stood next to her wearing a champagne colored tux with a pink tie to match londyn's dress. it was the end of the dance season and the national mini dance association was hosting a cotillion for the dancers and their families. aaliyah was a dancer as well and was being escorted by notti. dd and londyn wrapped their arms around each other, smooshing their faces together. they both had big smiles plastered on their faces, showing off the holes from their missing front teeth.

londyn had tucked those pictures and a few more that she had wanted into the drawer of her nightstand, deciding she'd show them to everyone else later.

the girl heard the door unlock and swing open, followed by the voices of her three friends and her boyfriend. a few seconds later, her doorknob twist and dd walks into the room. she smiled slightly at how good he looked. his hair was freshly twisted and he'd gotten a shape up, he'd put in a bigger earrring, and he wore a wife beater and a pair of eric emmanuel shorts.

"hi my love. you look good." she says, sitting up and moving the bag of sour patch off of her bed. dd smiles, closing her room door behind him and sliding his crocs off of his feet and sitting a small white bag on her dresser.

"thank you mama. you good though?" he asks, realizing what was playing on the tv. ninja turtles was her comfort show, she only watched it when she was sad.

"yes i just missed you." dd climbs into her bed, sitting next to her and pulling her into his chest.

"i missed you more. but what's actually wrong beba?" he pulls back so he can look into the girl's eyes.

"i cleaned out my mother's room today for liyah and notti to have and, i don't know, i guess it just hurt a little bit. like my mom is really gone." he nods in understanding because his mother was gone too after all. he knew exactly how londyn felt right now which made it easier for him to comfort her.

"man we ain't never needed them. and i know it's hard wanting ya moms to be here, trust me i know, but you always got me mama. they might not ever come back but i'm not ever leaving you." he tells her, watching the pain slowly leave her eyes. "and, i got something to make you feel better."

he stands up and walks over to the dresser picking up the little white bag, sitting back down and handing it to londyn to open.

she digs into the bag, pulling out a small black jewelry box and flipping it open. inside the box sat a silver, diamond encrusted d pendant. the girl's mouth fell open in shock and excitement. she absolutely adored jewelry, it was her favorite gift to receive.

she closed the box back, sitting it down on her bed and climbing into dd's lap. she wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his lips a few times. he laughed lowly, kissing the girl back as he held her waist.

"i love you so much dd."

a/n: londyn EATSSS with straight hair

a/n: londyn EATSSS with straight hair. next chapter is notti's birthday party and i cant wait to write it. comment, vote, and as always leave suggestions -c 🫶🏼