𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that no matter the situation, she'd show up for the people she loved

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐘𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎 was that no matter the situation, she'd show up for the people she loved. so, even though it was way passed their time and they should've been left the studio, she sat there on a couch while notti, ddot, and dd were in the booth recording a song that they were calling "too tact." (i'm aware that theoretically too tact would have already been released by this time but shhhh this is my story) the girl just sat there smoking a blunt that dd had rolled for her and mouthing along to the parts that she knew. they had played it over and over enough times for her to begin to catch on to the lyrics. they wrap up the song and exit the booth as londyn ashes the blunt. dd sits on one side of her taking the blunt out of her hand and wrapping an arm around her shoulder. ddot sits on the other side of dd and notti sits on the other side of londyn. he pulls out his phone and opens his camera snapping pictures of the group. the boys throw up various gang signs while londyn just puts up a peace sign smiling.

"lo, how it sounds? you fuckin wit the song?" ddot asks, leaning forward so he can see her.

"yea that shit valid. ya really walked on that." she responds and the boys all respond with some variation of "good looks".

"londyn you should hop on a track wit us one day." notti says, reaching over and snatching the blunt that dd was now chiefing. "even though you prolly wack at this rap shit, we could help you." the girl rolls her eyes, playfully smacking notti's arm as he laughs at her.

"ha ha," she responds mockingly. "why would i wanna rap when i could just be in the videos?" she rebuttals, leaning back on to dd. he wraps both arms around her shoulders and kisses her temple.

"yup, you gonna be in all our videos. and niggas gon be like 'who dat she fiyaaa?' and ima be like 'not too much that's my girlfriend.' and they gonna be tight." dd responds.

"yo who the fuck was talking to this nigga?" ddot speaks up. "like why he always talkin?" dd sucks his teeth and lets go of londyn, standing and pretending to square up.

"aight bro cause now you on my dick and i don't like that." he says and ddot just laughs at him, before standing up as the two begin to play fight, laughing loudly and moving away from the couch. londyn turns to face notti as the two begin passing the blunt back and forth until it's gone. notti drops the clip in an ashtray and turns back to face londyn.

"um londyn. i gotta ask you something." he's visibly nervous and stumbling over his words. she sends him a warm smile, relaxing him as he continues. "what do you like about dd? like why are you with him? what made you wanna be with him?" she furrows her eyebrows and cocks her head to the side, confused. despite her confusion she opens her mouth to answer the question.

"i just feel like he's perfect for me. he treats me good and he's always there when i need him. he gets me, he listens to what i gotta say. he just makes me feel loved, you know? like i'm comfortable with him. more comfortable than i am with anyone else. feel me?" notti chuckles and nods, looking away from her.

"it's just that i don't know if aaliyah is feelin me. and i just wanted to know what girls want from boys." she laughs so hard that dd and ddot stop in their tracks to look over at her and notti. she immediately slaps her hand over her mouth as notti looks away embarrassed. the other two walk back over and sit back in their same seats, curious.

"well now we gotta know what ya are chattin about over here." dd says, as londyn finally recomposes herself.

"notti of course she likes you. ya are literally another version of me and dd, except me and dd wasn't frontin like we ain't want each other." she says, making notti smile.

"yeahhh my boy get on that." ddot says reaching over to dap notti up, before dd does the same. londyn just rolls her eyes at them. yeah they were obnoxious, but they were her boys and she wouldn't trade them for the world.

londyn strolled down the street, hand in hand with dd, happy to have finally left the studio

londyn strolled down the street, hand in hand with dd, happy to have finally left the studio. it was around 11:30 so there weren't really many people outside. londyn enjoyed sugarhill when it was like this. when it was calm, and quiet, and she could just stroll with dd and listen to her thoughts. she found it to be therapeutic.

"dd do you ever think we're too young for this? for the life we live i mean." the girl asks suddenly, catching dd off guard.

"yea. not gonna lie to you lon, i think about it all the time. but, this what we got. we were given this life, it ain't nothin we could do about right now. but ima keep rapping. ima stick to that and ima make it outta here. and ima take you, and notti, and ddot, and aaliyah wit me. cause ya my family. we gonna make it out." the boy says honestly. the question had been on his mind for a long time now, and he was glad that londyn bought it up so he could let it out.

"yea, dd. we gonna make it out. and we gonna have a better life. for all of us. we all going together." she says, smiling up at the boy.

"yea." he says, just a little above a whisper. he releases her hand, wrapping an arm around her shoulder instead. "i got you for life ma." he kisses her cheek as they continue to walk together, their friends watching in admiration and adoration. though none of them would ever say it out loud, they all wanted something like what dd and londyn had. it was real and rare. it was love. true love.

a/n: i smile every time i write about dd and londyn i swear to god

a/n: i smile every time i write about dd and londyn i swear to god. comment, vote, and as always leave suggestions. -c 🫶🏼