𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 by her mother, londyn has a hard time sleeping alone

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 by her mother, londyn has a hard time sleeping alone. she'd have her friends sleep over at her house almost every night and if they couldn't then she wouldn't sleep.

for the 5th time this week, londyn was setting out the extra blankets and pillows that her friends always slept with. once again she had convinced them to all come and sleep over.

"lon i'm getting real sick of this couch. i'm here all the time. why i don't got a bed?" darrian says, grabbing a blanket and stretching out on the recliner.

"i'm here every night and i don't even got a bed my nigga." dd responds all the way from the kitchen.

"what the fuck you need a bed for? you ain't never had to sleep on the couch anyways." elijah jumps in, setting up his side of the couch.

he was absolutely right. every night that they were here, dd slept in londyn's bed right with her. she had recently realized that she absolutely could not sleep without him. if he wasn't in her bed they were on facetime, and if they weren't on facetime it would be a sleepless night for londyn. the girl loved sleep so she made sure to keep her dd around.

"yo bro i gotta sleep next to liyah again?" notti starts to complain. "she's always kicking me dumb hard." aaliyah scoffs, shoving his shoulder.

"you must like getting kicked cause lon always tells you that you can get the air mattress out the closet." aaliyah responds, rolling her eyes.

"nigga if i get it you gonna get right on it with me." he says. liyah just nods knowing she definitely would.

"you know i'm getting real tired of ya niggas and ya little girlfriends." darrian says, finally looking up from his phone.

"nigga shut up. you know you fuck wit us real heavy." londyn says, sitting next him and digging into the bag of chips he was eating. he shoves her hand away laughing.

"you fucking fat ass get your own." he says, but she ignores him continuing to eat his chips.

dd finally comes out of the kitchen holding a water bottle, and honestly nobody knows what he was even in the kitchen for.

"is that for me?" londyn asks standing up from her spot next to ddot. dd just nods. londyn has to sleep with a water by her bed because she wakes up a lot throughout the night and is always thirsty.

"okay good night ya." londyn says before walking around her living room, placing a kiss on all of her friends' foreheads. she started with darrian because she was closest to him. then elijah, notti, and finally aaliyah. she turns the light off for them and her and dd walk to her room. because of the fact that she was so busy setting up for everyone else she hadn't even changed out of her outside clothes yet.

"dd i'm going to get in the shower. don't go to sleep we gonna watch a movie." londyn says, grabbing everything she needs for the shower.

"aight but don't take dumb long." he says lighting a blunt. londyn assumed that he just rolled it when he was in the kitchen. she nods leaving the room to shower. dd slide back on her bed so that his back is against the headboard and his legs are stretched out in front of him. he continues to smoke his blunt while he was tapping through instagram stories when he comes across aaliyah's story. it's a tiktok to dd's song "40s and 9s" and it starts with just aaliyah in the frame but after a few seconds londyn runs in shoving aaliyah out of the frame so she can lip sync the lyrics to the chorus. "you my baby for you ima end em. 40s n 9s i bet we gon stretch em. good head good body good face, the way you be looking just makes my day." with the caption saying "ya cant tell lon this song ain't about her." dd watches the video 4 times before swiping up to respond. "it is about her she's beautiful." he turns his phone off and puts it down as he hears the door open.

when he looks up he can't help but smile as he sees londyn in a pair of psd's that he left at her house a few months ago.

"those mine?" he asks, already knowing the answer.

"of course they are." she responds. he was literally here every night, who else could have left boxers in her room?

"they look good on you. now come lay down i'm tired." he says. he clips his blunt in the ashtray on the nightstand before moving over to the right side of the bed. londyn loves to sleep on the left. londyn changes her led lights to blue before climbing in the bed. dd turns to face her and the first thing she notices is how low his eyes are. she laughs at him as she reaches over and grabs her water from the night stand, handing it to him.

"i think you need it more." she says. he licks his lips and laughs before drinking almost half the water and handing it back. he picks up the remote and puts on love and basketball, their favorite movie. he pulls his shirt over his head and shakes out his hair. then he pulls londyn close to him, kissing her forehead.

"good night ma."

a/n: hey! ya wanted updates every other day so i will see ya again on tuesday

a/n: hey! ya wanted updates every other day so i will see ya again on tuesday. comment and vote and as always leave suggestions. -c 🫶🏼