𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

one thing about londyn romero was that she was a firm believer in "if you come together, you leave together

one thing about londyn romero was that she was a firm believer in "if you come together, you leave together." so although she was exhausted and the loud music was making her head pound, she absolutely refused to leave without her friends.

londyn stood between dd's legs while he sat on a counter smoking a blunt. her arms were wrapped around his mid section and her head was resting on his chest. he takes a few more pulls before passing the blunt off to notti, who walks away with it. dd wraps his arms around londyn's shoulders, resting his chin on the top of her head.

"you tired ma?" he asks softly in her ear so she could hear him over the loud music. she just nods in response, pushing her face deeper into his chest.

"yo lon, you aight?" notti asks, coming back over to drop the clip in an ashtray.

"she's tired." dd answers for her, running his fingers through her straightened hair.

"girl take a shot of whitney. that'll wake ya ass up." londyn hears kenzie say. she didn't even realize she'd come back over there.

"yea lon. that's what i been doin." aaliyah slurs out, giggling uncontrollably.

"mhm no more fa you." notti says, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and leading her over to sit on the stool by the island.