𝐭𝐰𝗼

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐒, 2 rolled by elijah and 1 by dd, it was needless to say that the teens were high out of their minds

they were laying on the floor as the song cold december by rod wave blasted from the tv, flooding their ears. as the chorus nears, dd turns to face londyn, who of course is laying right next to him and looks into her eyes while singing her the lyrics.

"i believe in first sight yea. we could fall in love right here tonight, run away and be together for life. no more cold decembers, lonely cold decembers." he sings.

obviously it was terrible singing but that didn't matter to londyn. the butterflies were rapidly swarming her stomach, a blush was rising on her cheeks. she turns her face away attempting to hide how red she turned in a matter of seconds, but dd places a finger under her chin and turns her head back so she's looking in his eyes again.

"eye contact ma," he says, running his tounge across his lips, "keep it." and at this moment if londyn wasn't already laying down, she woulda passed out.

"ya niggas disgust me," darrian says, pretending to gag, "i'm about to dip." he says, standing up.

"where you goin bro?" elijah asks, standing up as well. the remaining 4 just sit up in their spots.

"store. londyn don't got no snacks here." he says. the munchies were starting to kick in for them all.

"i did until ya niggas got here. but i do got the munchies not gonna lie." she responds. dd nods in agreement before standing up and reaching for londyn's hand and pulling her up too. "we boutta all go." with this, notti and aaliyah get up and londyn grabs her keys as the group heads out the door.

the teens are now sitting in a park by the store, eating their snacks and watching dd and notti engage in a dumb argument

"notti i'm telling you. girls like curly hair way more than twists my nigga. if we walking together, a girl is probably gonna talk to me first. lon tell him that curls look better."

"fuck." the girl says as she makes a realization. "my soda is still on the counter in there. i'll be right back." she says standing up to go back inside. dd noticed the two boys that just walked in there and immediately got worried for her. she was a pretty girl, they'd inevitably try to talk to her.

"want me to go witchu?" he asks. the girl just shakes her head and walks away. dd doesn't take his eyes off of her until she's out of sight, then he turns back to notti to continue their heated discussion.

as londyn walks through the door, the eyes of the two boys standing at the counter immediately fall on her. the taller boy with the grey tech on drops a 5 on the counter as he walks toward the girl.

"yo what's good ma?" the boy says. "you look real good. you got a man?" he asks. londyn always got anxious when boys approached her, so at this moment she was wishing that she allowed dd to come with her.

she decided that she'll just grab her soda and leave without saying a word to the boy. she tries to walk past him but he grabs her wrist, turning her back around to face him. she could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she began to pray to every god she knew of for dd to walk in the store at that moment. she quickly snatched her wrist away from the boy, who was now blocking her way so she couldn't get out the door.

"that was a question ma. you got a man or no?" he asks, more harshly this time.

"of course i do." she says, finally speaking back to the boy.

"mhm that's cool," he responds as the door swings open. londyn cant see who it is because of the boy in front of her. "but is he bulletproof tho." he says laughing.

"nah but i shoot back," she hears from behind the boy, and immediately recognizes the voice to be dd's. "so what you tryna do?"

as the boy turns to see who was talking to him, londyn takes the opportunity to move past him and walk straight to dd who looks at her with a worried expression, before looking back the boy with anger in his eyes.

"not gonna lie your bitch is fire. i could have her?" the boy asks laughing, but dd is clearly not amused.

"yo bro word to my deads i don't play bout her," he says raising his voice. "call her a bitch again and we could go outside and get it on right now." when the boy sees that dd is actually serious the smirk falls from his face.

"nah we good," he says, obviously afraid of dd. "yea my bad bro." and with that dd grabs londyn's hand as they turn and exit the store.

"i'm going witchu next time." he says, unattaching their hands to wrap an arm around her shoulder. "you won't have to deal with clown niggas like that no more." he says holding his londyn close.

a/n: we love over protective dd 😩😩 don't be ghost readers ya please comment and vote - c🫶🏼