SYNOPSIS

In the heart of an imposing forest, shrouded in an aura of mystery and enigma, stands Villa Teufel. This century-old Gothic revival-style mansion, concealed among the dense, ancient trees, was erected by an anonymous ancestor with a vision: to create a haven for souls tormented by despair, loneliness, and sorrow.

Villa Teufel's grandeur once served as a sanctuary for those plagued by their own inner demons, offering solace to the afflicted. But as years passed, a sinister transformation gripped the villa's very essence, plunging it into a world of poison, war, and death.

The mansion and its neighboring houses have witnessed the passage of time, shifting ownership from one family to another. It has now become the exclusive domain of the enigmatic Bougaimoux family, whose name conceals the deepest secrets of the villa.

Within its darkened chambers, hidden beneath layers of history, the curse of the Bougaimoux family simmers—a poisonous bloodline, an ancestral riddle. The family is plagued by an affliction that not only poisons their veins but conceals the truth about a long-lost sister, and a past buried in the shadows.

As Aya, a seemingly ordinary girl, crosses the threshold of Villa Teufel in pursuit of a job, she unwittingly embarks on a journey that will unravel the villa's secrets. Aya, Dabria, Enma, Ahimoth, and Thanatos—the keepers of the villa's darkest past—are bound by a destiny intertwined with poison, mystery, and death.

Will Aya's presence hold the key to dispell the curse that held their family in its grip for generations? Villa Teufel beckons, its walls echoing with the whispers of history, and Aya is poised to unveil the shadows that have veiled it for so long.

Within these walls, time stands still and the past refuses to release it's grip.