star trail

The Quirk Star Trail allows you to leave galaxy-looking matter behind you as you walk and then manipulate said galaxy matter to your will.

The amount of galaxy matter you leave behind as you move depends on your mood, as well as how fast you move.

If you're sad or out of energy, then there's going to be very little of it; but if you're extremely happy or just full of energy in general, then there's going to be a lot of it.

If you move quickly, then the galaxy matter will just be little star sparkles that look like oversized glitter; but if you move very slowly, then the galaxy matter will also produce larger planets (which are still small, but bigger than the oversized glitter).

By the way, when I say galaxy matter I mean something like this:

And to make myself clear, the galaxy matter doesn't come from your body (you don't like poop it out or something), it just appears

And to make myself clear, the galaxy matter doesn't come from your body (you don't like poop it out or something), it just appears. Magically. Cause this OC/self-insert/whatever is living in a world full for superpowers.

On the rare occurrence that the galaxy matter produces bigger planets (the size of a mini ping-pong ball or something) you can literally take it out and throw it like a bullet or something.

That brings me to another idea: a gun.

You get a gun for your support item and load it with a shit ton of planets made form your galaxy matter. And then boom, infinite ammo.

The galaxy matter will just levitate in palce behind you and disappear after a while, but you (as well as other people) can also interfere with it.

(Interfere as in, take a really big planet and use it as a baseball or something.)

Also, just as a bonus: the galaxy matter makes a sparkling sound. The more galaxy matter there is, the louder it gets.

HERO TITLE IDEAS:
Space Hero: [hero name],
Galactic Hero: [hero name],
Galaxy Hero: [hero name]

HERO NAME IDEAS:
Abyss, Starlight, Asteroid, Aster (short for asteroid)

HERO COSTUME + SUPPORT ITEM IDEAS: