Chapter 11

Moxy stood in front of the open portal. Layla, Lou, Luca, Leroy, Mandy, Ox, Lucky Bat, Uglydog, Wage and Babo stood behind her. "Well Moxy you did it." Ox told her. "Today's the day." Layla added. "I never doubted you girl. Not for one minute." Wage told her as Moxy turns around to look at her.

"Seriously?"

"Well okay, maybe one minute. Or like, I don't know, five to ten. The time here is so funky. I mean, how long did this take us? What is this, a day? A month? What, 83 minutes? It's all very confusing. But look, Moxy, you better come back to visit, you hear me?"

"Of course I'm coming back. You know UglyVille will always be my home." Moxy told them, turning to look at the portal. She walks close to it before turning to look at the others. "You were right the whole time, Lucky Bat."

Lucky Bat gasps. "Me?"

"We found our own truth." Moxy told him. The two smile at each other. Moxy takes a deep breath before walking into the portal.

The others smile at each other before following after her.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It was dark inside of the box until it was open by 2 hands before taking out Layla, Lou, Luca, Leroy. The Siblings are being taken out by the Billionaire's Parents, The Niros Family. The parents enter their daughter room quietly as she was sleeping, placing the siblings on the bed and quietly walking out of the bedroom. "I hope she's gonna love this dolls." The Mother said whispering to her husband. "Don't worry love. She will love them." The Father said before closing the door quietly. The siblings come to life and look around the room, until they caught something on the notebook title. Mia. The child's name. Suddenly Mia woke up and the siblings play dead just in time. Mia rub her eyes before turning on her lamp. Mia has brown hair and ocean eyes just like Layla's. She spotted the siblings beside her she pick them up and look at them curious. The siblings are nervous of what will Mia's reaction be like. Mia, suddenly smile happily and hugs them. They are surprised by her reaction. They smile at her before holding each other hands. They were happy to go to the Big World. Mia loves them. In the end, every dolls got their own child's with a happy life.