Chapter 4

•Layla (pov)•

After walking to the pipes, sliding down the slides and finally arrived at The Institute Of Perfection. My old place it brings me back memories of it. Me and the others stares at The Portal. "Just imagine, Uglies. All our dreams are waiting for us right through there. Nothing, and i mean nothing, is going to stop us now." Moxy said to all of us.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Meanwhile, a pink-haired pigtailed doll, Kitty was looking at the UglyDolls while she was holding her makeup mirror. "Ew! What are those?" A purple-haired ponytail doll, Lydia, tilted her head. "Is that supposed to be some kind of dog?" A short blue-haired doll, Tuesday, turned to her friends saying. "Lou, Luca and Leroy are so not going to like this." Kitty puts her makeup mirror away saying while agreeing with Tuesday. "Definitely not. They'll be like, We do not like this. Ew, ew, ew." "Oh, my gosh, Kitty! That's such a good Lou, Luca and Leroy impression!" Tuesday said, impressed with what Kitty did. "I know right?" Kitty turns to a red-haired doll, Mandy, who had her hair up in a bun. Tuesday and Lydia cross their arms and smirked. "Uh... I know too, right?" Mandy answers nervously as the three dolls roll their eyes. "Wait a minute. Who is she?" Lydia then noticed Layla with the uglydolls. "And why is she hanging out with those things?" Kitty asked. "Wait. She's all black and white, she's not wearing a uniform? That means... She's a freak with them!" Tuesday gasp. "Ewww!" They look at Mandy. "Um...eww?" The three girls rolled their eyes again. Suddenly, a male doll walked up to them. He had brown hair with a green streak on his hair, one purple eye and one green eye. His name was Nolan.

"Uh, excuse me girls. Who's Lou, Luca and Leroy?"