Chapter 7

●Later that Night●

Lou slammed the door open to the living room. His angry glare still made him look intimidating.

"UglyDolls..."

"I'll crush them all," he sang. "destroy their dreams..."

"To save our perfect empire, nothing's too extreme."

Lou approached the window, looking out at the sun, which was setting behind the dolls houses.

"And I know how to do it without looking too uncouth..."

"I'll plan it so foul, gross, hideous, nast-eh!"

"They'll never see the ugly... truth." Lou finished, shutting the blinds as he did so. He glared at the shaded shadow. Ox... could it be really be him? Of course, he and his brothers would have to confront the rabbit when The Spy Girls finally returned with him.

Two knocks against the doorframe startled Lou out of his brooding. He turned to see his Brothers standing in the doorway.

"If you're finished being an evil villain for today. Luca teased, "We've got some chatting with Layla after she returned. " Leroy said with a chuckle.

Lou rolled his eyes, but smiles anyway.

□□Meanwhile with the others□□

"We are definitely not Doll Type 12. Everything is so different here." Moxy says. "I'd say." Wage adds. "So you guys actually live in these boxes? Not that they're bad boxes. They're all neat and organized and straight and symmetrical and clean and-" Babo almost faints until Layla catches him. "Whew. I'm okay." Mandy accidentally bump into the tree. Layla noticed and walk over. "Are you alright?" "I'm okay. Silly tree. Okay. Um, this way, please." Mandy leads the dolls to the Supply Shed rather than a Supply Suite. "What is that?" Moxy ask. "That would be the supply suite. Your home away from home." Mandy say. "We are staying here?" Babo asked excitedly. "I love it!" Moxy cheers as the uglydolls hurry inside the suite. Layla shook her head, chuckled. "You guys." They got stuck between the door and burst out. They were amazed as they look around inside. "Um, guys. Mandy didn't even get your names, yet."

"Sorry. I'm Moxy."

"Babo."

"Lucky Bat."

"Wage."

"Folks call me Uglydog." "Because that's his name." Wage says. "But those close to me call me Slick Dog." "Which is not his name." Wage adds. Mandy turn to Layla. "And your Layla, right? Our leaders sister." "Yeah..." "We didn't know you live here and they were your brothers." Moxy ask. "This was my home before I left." "Why would you left?" Layla went silent before she spoke. "I.....don't wanna talk about that." Her friends seem to understand. "Okay. If you don't want, we understand. That's alright." Mandy was a little curious. Before she and Layla could leave. She accidentally bump into the door, causing something to fell out of her pocket. It was a glasses. "You wear glasses?" Layla was surprised. Mandy immediately took her glasses back, she was a bit shame. "Please, don't tell this to anyone. Especially your brothers." "Lot's of dolls wear glasses in UglyVille. Even Five-Eyed Steve!" Moxy tries to make her feel better. "This is The Institute Of Perfection, guys. And perfect dolls...have perfect eyesight." Layla spoke and took Mandy's hand before leaving them.

-

Layla was looking at the glasses before giving the glasses back to Mandy. "They are really special, it make you who you really are." "Thanks and I like your dress. It really is beautiful when you wear them." "Thanks, blue are my favourite colours. Well, I gotta go. See you tomorrow!" She runs off. Mandy smile, before looking down at her glasses, sighing.

-

Layla arrived at the mansion. She got inside the house, only to be bump into her brothers. "Oh. Your here, already." "Yeah. Why?" "We need to talk about something." "About what?" "About...why you left." "Tell us the truth." Layla had no choice but to tell them. She explained to them about her past and how she was burn by a unknown person. The Brothers were shocked. "Who burn you?!" "Did someone hurt you? I swear I'm gonna punish them!" "I'll throw them in the recycling." Layla was surprised by their overprotective brothers actions. They care about me? "I...don't know who it was." Just then they hug her. "What are you guys doing?" "Sis. It's ok. There's nothing to be scared." Layla was shocked about their comfort, she hug them as tears fall down her cheek. They got dressed in their pajamas and fell asleep together with siblings comforted.