Chapter 5

Suddenly, the lights go off as a spotlight shines on Nolan. Game show music suddenly plays in the background. "Who's Lou, Luca and Leroy? We're you born yesterday?" Kitty asked him harshly. "Um..." Nolan looked away for a moment. "Yes." "Look, listen and learn." Lydia, Kitty and Tuesday do the same movements and motion toward a high platform. A spotlight shines, showing a silhouette of three male dolls posing. All the dolls cheer as they start chanting their names, The UglyDolls and Layla looked confused. "Lou, Luca, Leroy?" Layla repeats herself as she stops and starts to think to herself. "Wait, what am I doing? I don't even know them unless...are they my Brothers?" "I love you, Lou!" Tuesday cheers as male doll said. "Freebird!" Fireworks went off and music started to play as all the dolls move out the way and stand in a line. Some special effects went off as well. Lou, Luca and Leroy turned over their shoulders as they started singing.

"We know you hope to go to the big you-know-where." Leroy began, before moving to the left.

"And you're here to try and earn your ticket there." Luca continued, sliding to the right.

"Better listen now, or you haven't got a prayer." Lou finished, stepping forward.

"Let's break this down. Ooh!"

The Brothers descended the stairs, pulling poses as they did so. Lou shot a few finger guns at his female fans while Luca blew a kiss at a nearby male doll. They made their way down the runway before stopping in the middle.

"If you want someone to love ya," Lou sang, "babe, you gotta look like me."

"Gotta be flawfless, pure perfection, not for shelf." Leroy added.

Luca moonwalked down the catwalk.

"And our first impressions of ya, as far as we can see," he sang, "is that you simply can't complete with our sweet selves."

The three jumped down from the stage, merging in with the other dolls.

"Is your hair as thick as mine?" Leroy combed his cowlick back, only for it to spring back up.

"Are your glutes as tight as mine?" Luca popped his hips towards the crowd.

"Are the moves you got as drop-dead hot as this?" Lou danced around some of the dolls.

"Is your profile half this fine?" Leroy sized up a nearby female doll. Luca leaned against his brother.

"If not, let us hit ya with the bottom line." Both pointed to Lou, who was back on stage, looking into his mirror.

"You've got to measure up, or you won't get eternal bliss." He said, smirking down at them.

Leroy popped in on the right. "So let us be honest."

Luca slid in from the left. "We've got to be honest."

Lou rested his arms on their shoulders. "We're gonna be honest."

They all jumped down from the stage. "Whether you like it or not!"

Leroy pointed to a male doll named Clark. "You're much too short."

Luca dismissively waved his hand at a female doll named Miranda. "You're way too thin."

Lou wrinkled his nose at a doll named Paige. "Is that a blemish on your double chin?"

"Don't ever walk a runway." Luca said, wagging his finger.

"Or man a kissing booth." Lou added, shaking his head.