Chapter 3

●○The Next Morning○●

The sun rose from the horizon and slightly shine through Layla's windows. Layla slowly blinked her eyes before opening her eyes with a cute yawning. She got off her bed, going to the bathroom to wash herself, brushing her teeth, washing her body and hair, changing her clothes and went outside to start her training, she did back flips, front flips, high kicks, Cartwheel and more. After a while she was done training. She decided to split her legs. As she did, she heard Moxy calling her name along with Wage, Uglydog, Babo and Lucky Bat behind her. "Hey Layla, I was wondering if you wanna-" Moxy paused when she saw Layla splitting her legs, the others are shocked to see her splitting. "Yeah Moxy, you call me?" "Uhh...yes I was. But don't you think splitting your legs are painful." "Yeah I know, but it takes a lot of practice to do it, then it'll get use to it. By the way you were gonna say something Moxy?" As Layla stands up. "Oh yes, I was gonna say if you wanna come with us." "To where?" "To the Pipes!" This shocked Layla that her friends were going to the pipes. "To the pipes? why Moxy?" "Because we are gonna make our dreams come true, so are you in!" Layla thought for a moment thinking of her old place of how everyone are doing without her. She agreed to come along with them.

-

Layla and her friends arrived at the flower pipe, the ugly dolls were confused of how to get up there. They thought of using Uglydog as a hook before they could grab him, Layla told them that she has her grappling hook for them to climb up.