Prototype 0.0 / Prologue

Layla is the Leader of The Institute Of Perfection, she has ocean eyes and brown hair.

She's a Prototype 0.0 and her job is to teach and train the pretty dolls by being perfect, not to get dirty or messy, even tho she wanted to go to the Big World to have her own child but she's a prototype after all. But, one day, something horrible happen to her.

-

•Layla (pov)•

I was walking through The Institute Of Perfection areas to clear my minds. But some dolls were drooling to me of how beautiful I was. "Yep I was beautiful and pretty of how I look." Everyone admire my beauty of how I look. My long brown hair looks like a chocolate, my blue eyes are ocean. It was so attractive, anyways as I was walking down the street, only to see a Female Doll, coming towards me. Her name is Bella and she's a Model, she has orange hair, yellow eyes, light skin, her hair style is a ponytail. She came towards me. "Hi Layla, how are you doing today?" she said. "I'm good and just taking a walk to clear my minds. Do you need something?" I ask her. "Well there's something I need your help with." she said. "What do you need my help with?" "Well I need your help with my stuff in my house." "So you need my help with your stuff?" "Yes and everyone is busy so you are the only person I need your help with, so will you help please?" I thought for moment and I agree. "Thank you, Layla!" "Alright, I'll see you later at your house after the trainings are over ok?" "Okay."

(2 mins later)

"Okay everyone. You all are did good job today's training, you may all dismissed now." I said to all the Dolls as they were all exhausted and tired from the trainings. Soon everyone left and I went to Bella's house to help her stuff when I arrived at her house. I knock her door. "Bella, it's me, you said you need my help with your stuff, right?" I ask but their was no response from her, I knock again & response. "Bella, you in there?" I decided to open her door to check whether is it open or lock and to my surprise it was open. I peeked inside it was all dark and the lights were off "Bella?" I went inside and all of the sudden the lights turned on & some bucket of bleach poured on me and lit on fire. I started to feel my whole body burning and I scream in pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I ran out to shout for help. "HELP SOMEONE HELP ME MY BODY IS ON FIRE!!!!" everyone turned to me and they gasped and shocked, horrified to see me on fire.

"OH MY DOLL SHE'S ON FIRE!"

"SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!"

"DON'T WORRY LAYLA WILL SAVE YOU!"

"QUICK GET A BUCKET OF WATER!"

The Male Doll rushed to me with the bucket of water and splash water on me. The fire was out and my whole body is still in pain and I passed out.

(4 hours later)

I woke up to find myself in a hospital bed and my whole body included my face is covered with bandages. The Robot enter the room, came towards me. "Oh Layla, thank goodness your okay..." "W-what.....h-happen?" "You passed out after the fire was out of your body and I got news for you." "What news?" "The good news is that your body is still healthy and strong but the bad news...I may have to remove the bandages on your face so that you will see it." He begin to unwrapped the bandages on my face and handed me a small mirror. Went I look into the mirror, I scream. "AAAAAAHHHHHH! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!" My skin color was now pale as white, my brown hair were black colour. But my eyes are okay. "The fire have cause your body colour to melt away." "No, no... This can't be happening." I couldn't believe this, my body colour are gone....... Days went by, everyone are disgusted by my look. That's when I had enough I decided to leave this place for good. After I got dressed, packed all my stuffs, waited until it was night time. Soon it was night and everyone are sleeping in their house's. I quietly run towards the pipes, I look at the Portal one last time before going inside the pipes. A few days later. I met Ox and we soon build a town called UglyVille, Ox became the Mayor of UglyVille. Years went by everything is all happiness and fun.