Chapter 15

The next morning everyone is out where they were before. Wen Chao sat at the top, he start calling out, "Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, and Jin Zixuan, who will read from my clan scroll?"

Wei Wuxian hold onto Lan Wangji sleeves, "I won't do it." Lan Xichen turn back to look at his didi. "I won't do it either," come Jin Zixuan arrogant tone of voice. 'That leave only me.'

Lan Xichen can see this, he turn back around, "I will do it," Lan Xichen step out, he begin to recite what is in the Wen scroll. After Lan Xichen have finish, he step back in line, "Xichen ge, that was awesome!"

Lan Xichen smiled at what Wei Wuxian just said. Lan Wangji smile and nodded his head too.

Nie clan

Lan Anshi arrived at the Nie clan.

"A-Jue, we have a problem. I need your help," Nie Mingjue is very confuse, "What's the problem, Shushu?"

"A-Huan just sent back a letter. He said that the Wen clan is taken their sword away. He also said that they will go on a night hunt, something about the cave."

"What take their sword away? How are they suppose to defend themselves? Do we know where the cave is at?" Lan Anshi shook his head no.

"Sect leader, Sect leader Jiang is here," Nie Mingjue looked at Lan Anshi, "I ask him to come here."

"Tell Sect leader Jiang to come in."

"Yes, sect leader!"

"Qingheng Jun!" Come a Lan disciple, "where is it?" Lan Anshi asked. "It is near a mountain call "Mount Muxi" we found a cave there." Lan Anshi waved his hand, the Lan disciple left from there.

"Qingheng Jun, Chifeng Zun," Jiang Fengmian greeted Lan Anshi and Nie Mingjue. "Sect leader Jiang, please have a seat. Qingheng Jun will tell you why he summon you here."

Lan Anshi begin to tell Jiang Fengmian about how the Wen clan take away their disciple and heir sword and they going to a cave for a night hunt without their sword. "Do we know where the cave is?" Jiang Fengmian asked.

Lan Anshi nodded his head, "it is on a mountain call "Mount Muxi."

"Shushu, what can we do to help?" Nie Mingjue asked. "We have to wait for A-Huan message. This way we will know when they are leaving and when will they arrive at the cave or near the cave."

On the next day, Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian see one of the Wen disciple walking up to Wen Chao to tell him something.

Wei Wuxian went to stand between Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen, "Xichen ge, do you think he is telling Wen Chao about the cave?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. "Once we leave from here, I will let Fuqin know."

Nie clan

"Sect leader!" All three sect leader look at the Lan disciple, "our clan is under attack! Master Lan want you to return as fast as possible!"

"Qingheng Jun, I'll go with you," Jiang Fengmian turn to look at Nie Mingjue, "Chifeng Zun, stay here in case Qingheng Jun sent a letter back about the other," Nie Mingjue nodded his head.

"Let's go!" They all got on their sword, they flew back to Cloud Recesse as fast as possible.

Cloud Recesse

When Lan Anshi, Jiang Fengmian, Lan disciple and Jiang disciple arrive, they begin to fight all of the Wen clan disciple.

"Qingheng Jun! You go look for the leader of this Wen group! We will take it from here!" Shouted Jiang Fengmian. "Thank you sect leader Jiang!" 'A-Ren, stay alive!' As Lan Anshi run to go find Lan Qiren, he take down any Wen that is trying to attack him. He even help out his disciple as well.

"Qingheng Jun!"

"Go help those who is still alive. Take them to the back of the mountain." The land disciple went to do just that. Lan Anshi look at the burning building, he can see that Wei Wuxian talisman is working.

Lan Anshi went toward the sound of fighting behind the mountain, "A-Ren! Get out of the way!" Lan Anshi sent down a big wave of blue flash toward Wen Xu. "Isn't Qingheng Jun. I heard that you left seclusion."

"How dare you attack my clan? How dare you hurt all of my Lan disciple? And how dare you hurt my didi!?" Lan Anshi went to fight Wen Xu. From behind Jiang Fengmian attack Wen Xu as well.

While fighting Wen Xu, Lan Anshi shouted, "A-Ren! Go into the cold cave right now! You can't fight them! Leave them to us!" Even though Lan Qiren doesn't want to but since many of their disciple is injured, he know that they need to stay alive.

"Let's go in!" All of the Lan disciple help one another to go into the cold cave, those who don't have the Lan forehead ribbon they can't go in, they can only go in with the Lan disciple that have forehead ribbon.

Lan Anshi and Jiang Fengmian fighting style is different but they can easily read other movements. Wen Xu can't even fight the two strongest sect leader. While Wen Xu is focusing fighting Jiang Fengmian, he didn't see Lan Anshi disappearing from there and reappear in front of him. And that is when Lan Anshi stabbed Wen Xu in his stomach.

"Qingheng Jun," Lan Anshi nodded his head. "I will go let A-Ren know that is safe to come out."

"I will go see if there is any Lan disciple that is still alive or not," the two went their separate ways.

The disciple and the heir is now walking to find the cave. Since Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian is in the back, Lan Xichen decide to go into the wood. He want to rely the message back to Lan Anshi.

When Lan Xichen is done, he turn the message into a dove, "Off you go now." He let the dove go.

Lan Xichen got out from the wood, 'good no one saw me.' "Lan Zhan, this walk is tiring me out."

"Just hang in there," Lan Wangji put his arm around Wei Wuxian waist to hold him up. They soon stop at a forest, they begin to search for the cave.