Chapter 14

Lan Xichen and his disciple escorted Wen Qing and her family back to cloud Recesse without the other Wen clan noticing that they are gone. When they arrive in Cloud Recesse, Lan Anshi and Lan Qiren is waiting for them.

"Wen guniang, we got your new home ready. Please follow our disciple," Wen Qing gave a bow, she then left with the Lan disciple.

"Any problem getting from where Wen guniang live to here?" Lan Anshi asked his son. "No, since it is nightfall no one notices that we left Da fan mountain." All three Lan went to see how the Wen are doing.

A week later the Wen clan sent out their indoctrination invitation. "A-Huan, A-Zhan, Wuxian, you three be careful while staying there during their indoctrination. We don't know what they want, or why they want to hold the heir and disciple hostage."

"But...." The four lan looked at Wei Wuxian, "but what, A-Xian?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Wuxian.

'A-Xian?' This make Wei Wuxian smile, "what happen if we are gone and the Wen attack you?"

"Don't worry, we will be fine. The alarm will let's us know that the Wen is attacking us. We will know what to do." Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

A day later Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian is saying their goodbyes to Lan Anshi and Lan Qiren, "A-Huan, make sure to sent back a message if anything goes wrong okay?"

"I will Fuqin," Lan Xichen turn around to look at his didi, Wei Wuxian and his disciple, "let's head off," they all gave a bow to Lan Qiren and Lan Anshi and they all left from there.

"Xichen ge, I'm get the feeling that something bad will happen soon."

"Let's all rest for a little bit," the other disciple nodded their head, so they landed in a forest nearby. "Wangji, A-Xian, try to look into it. This way we will be ready," Lan Wangji hold out his hand, Wei Wuxian touch Lan Wangji hand and soon, they were seeing what is happening at the Wen indoctrination.

Future event

"Hand over your sword, this is Xiandu order. No one is allow to carry your sword while you are here."

The scene skip to where Wei Wuxian read the Lan clan rule instead of the Wen clan rule.

"Wei Ying, try not to do that." Wei Wuxian can tell that Lan Wangji want to laugh. " but Lan Zhan, I think is fun. Beside, I have no idea what is written in the scroll." Lan Wangji shake his head at this.

Then the scene take them to a cave.

The two open their eye, "so?" Lan Xichen asked. "Is not good Xiong zhang."

"Not good? How so?" Lan Xichen asked again. "Wen Chao took out sword away. And then he take us to some kind of Cave."

"What take our sword away? He taken us to a cave, it is almost like a night hunt but without our sword. We won't be able to defend ourselves. I need to let Fuqin and Shifu know," Lan Xichen take out a piece of paper, a brush pen and ink from within his long sleeves.

He begin to let his Fuqin and Shifu know what Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian just seen. When he is done, he turn the letter into a dove. "Xichen ge, what will we do?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"We just have to give up our sword. We will get them back. And about the cave, we don't know why Wen Chao is taken us there. We all need to be careful." They all nodded their head, soon they all got back on their sword to head to the Qishan Wen clan.

When they all arrive, Lan Xichen see the Nie clan, Ouyang clan, Yao clan, Jin clan and Jiang Clan. "It look like everyone is here," Wei Wuxian look around the place. He see Jiang Wanyin glaring at him.

He went behind Lan Wangji to hide. Lan Wangji felt eye on them, he turn to see Jiang Wanyin glaring at Wei Wuxian so he glare back at him. Jiang Wanyin turn back to look at the front.

A minute later Wen Chao come walking down from up the stair. Once he is at the bottom, he tell everyone to hand in their sword. Just like Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji saw, "Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian know that Lan Wangji doesn't want to hand in his sword at all.

After getting everyone sword, the Wen disciple handed out the "Quintessence of the Wens" Wen Chao expect everyone to read from this scroll. Everyone got put into a room with only two people in it.

Lan Xichen can see the pout on Wei Wuxian face, "A-Xian, are you that disappointed to be put in the same room as me," Lan Xichen asked while poking at Wei Wuxian puffy cheek.

"Xichen geeeeeee," Lan Xichen laugh at how cute Wei Wuxian is, "don't worry, I am sure Wangji is glad that you got put in the same room as me rather then the other people. Right?"

"I don't mind Nie Xiong, we are friend after all. The person who I don't want to be put in the same room with is Jiang Cheng. He always have a bad temper," Wei Wuxian said this while unpacking his thing.

"Xichen ge, do you think everyone back home will be alright?"

"They will. Fuqin is very strong, his fighting skill is on another level," 'I also hope that they are doing alright as well. I wish that I was there to help him.'

Cloud Recesse

Lan Anshi released the spell on the dove. It turn into a letter, while reading the letter Lan Anshi is outrage at what Lan Xichen just sent back to him. "Xiong zhang, what's wrong?" Lan Anshi gave the letter to Lan Qiren to read.

"What take their sword away? A cave?" Lan Qiren look at his brother, "Xiong zhang, don't you think we should sent out some of our disciple to find this cave? If we know where it is then we can prepare to help them."

"Your right. But before that let's go see how A-Jue is doing. We may need his help, along with sect leader Jiang. A-Ren, can you write a letter to Jiang Fengmian? Tell him to meet us at the Nie clan."

"I am on it Xiong zhang."