Chapter 19

When Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen arrive in Yunmeng, Wei Wuxian take Lan Wangji hand.

Future event

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian see the Jiang clan being burn down by the Wen clan.

The Jiang clan has been set on fire by the Wen clan. Many body of the Jiang clan disciple is being pile up on one another.

Blood cover the whole place from top to bottom.

"Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian hide his face in Lan Wangji chest, Lan Wangji hold Wei Wuxian close to him. Lan Wangji watch as the Wen disciple hang Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan body in front of the Jiang clan door.

"Enough!" Lan Wangji let go of Wei Wuxian hand. Lan Xichen look at his two didi, "Wangji, A-Xian, what did you two see?" Lan Xichen can see Wei Wuxian crying in Lan Wangji arm.

"Wangji," Lan Wangji look at his brother, "the whole clan burn down to the ground, the Jiang disciple....they were all gone. Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan, they.....they...."

"They what Wangji?"

"They die...Xiong zhang. The Wen disciple hang their body in front of the Jiang clan door."

"It look like the Jiang clan got worst then the other clan. You stay here with A-Xian," Lan Xichen got up, he walk toward the Jiang clan household.

"Wei Ying," Lan Wangji can heard Wei Wuxian crying. "I....I...I...don't want to step foot in there...Lan Zhan. But...I know that I have too."

"I know Wei Ying. I know," 'this is the first time I see Wei Ying cry. I never want to see him crying again.' Wei Wuxian end up falling asleep. Lan Wangji carried Wei Wuxian in his arm. Instead of taken Wei Wuxian into the Jiang clan, he take Wei Wuxian to an inn nearby.

Lan Xichen found his father and Nie Mingjue in the main room talking to Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Wanyin. "Fuqin," Lan Anshi turn to look at his son, "What is it, A-Huan?"

"May I speak with you and Mingjue Xiong for a second?" Lan Xichen asked his father. Lan Anshi and Nie Mingjue looked at each other, they nodded their. Lan Anshi turn to look at Jiang Fengmian, "please excuse us," Jiang Fengmian nodded his head.

Lan Anshi, Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue left the main room, once they are outside Lan Xichen rely to Lan Anshi and Nie Mingjue what Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian see in their vision.

"It look like this will be a big fight between the Wen clan and us," Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue nodded their head.

2 days later

The Wen clan is attacking the Jiang clan. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, along with other Nie, Lan, and Jiang disciple stand up from the roof top. They shoot their arrow at the Wen disciple. Many if the Wen disciple fall down to the ground.

While Yu Ziyuan is fighting the Wen disciple, she see someone familiar. "Core melting hand?"

"Mother, his name is Wen Zuliu," Jiang Wanyin fight next to his mother, "Wen Zuliu? You taken the Wen name? How disrespectful for your family original name."

"Core melting hand? We should be careful of him," Lan Xichen nodded his head. On top of the roof, Wei Wuxian is aiming his target at Wen Chao who is fighting the other Lan, Nie and Jiang disciple.

'Go to hell Wen Chao!' With one straight shot, it hit Wen Chao in the middle of his forehead. 'Bull eye!'

"Way A Go DaShixiong!"

"Good Aim DaShixiong!" The other Jiang wave to Wei Wuxian who wave back at them. The fighting went on, "Wei Ying, Wen Zuliu," Lan Wangji pointed at Wen Zuliu who is fighting at Jiang Fengmian, Lan Anshi, Nie Mingjue and Yu Ziyuan.

"But how can I get him?" Wei Wuxian asked Lan Wangji. "Wei Ying, focus, and aim. He is busy fighting the other sect leader, he won't notice that is coming his way."

"Okay," Wei Wuxian pointed his arrow at Wen Zuliu. He want to make sure that he won't hit Lan Anshi and the other. When Wei Wuxian see the target he let go of the arrow. Wei Wuxian watch as the arrow fly pass everyone.

When Wen Zuliu isn't pay any attention to what is happening around him, an arrow struck him in his chest. Jiang Fengmian, Lan Anshi, Yu Ziyuan and Nie Mingjue turn to see who took that shot, "good aim."

Soon everyone have taken down all of the Wen clan disciple. They then take all of the Wen disciple, put them on a wheelbarrow cart and take their body back to NeverNight. This is a warning for Wen Rouhan that if he start a war with the five clan, they won't hesitate to fight back against him.

That night, Jiang Fengmian, Lan Anshi and Nie Mingjue is discussing what to do next. "Since the disciple and heir got their sword taken away, it is best to get it back first," Jiang Fengmian and Nie Mingjue nodded their head.

"Fuqin, can you let me, Wangji and A-Xian do it?" Lan Xichen asked from the doorway. "What do you two think?" Lan Anshi asked Jiang Fengmian and Nie Mingjue.

"Let the three of them," Lan Anshi turn to look at his son, "A-Huan, go tell A-Zhan and A-Xian to get ready." Lan Xichen nodded his head as he gave a bow but before Lan Xichen turn around to leave, Jiang Fengmian said, "Lan gongzi, can you go tell A-Cheng to come with you?" Lan Xichen nodded his head, he then left from there.

"Why do I have to come along with you?" Jiang Wanyin said in an annoying tone. "Your father ask you to come along. Do you want to argue with him?" Lan Xichen asked Jiang Wanyin.

Wei Wuxian take hold of Lan Wangji long sleeves, Lan Wangji want to patted Wei Wuxian hand but he can't since he doesn't want Wei Wuxian to see any more future event for now.

"Is okay, Wei Ying. I'm here, so is Xiong zhang," Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

The four of them finally arrive, "be careful now."