Chapter 12

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji walk around Cloud Recesse, he is looking at the wood structure that is holding everything up. "If I make a talisman that is fire resistance, and put it all around Cloud Recesse then the Wen clan can only see is illusions."

Lan Wangji just follow behind Wei Wuxian, he doesn't want to disturb him. Wei Wuxian turn around to look at Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan."

"Mhm."

"Where is your clan most important structure?" Lan Wangji just said, "The library, why?"

"The library. Then the center of the Lan clan?"

"The Orchid room. Wei Ying, why are you asking me this?" Lan Wangji asked.

"Well I was thinking. Instead of putting talisman all around the structure of the Lan clan. I want to put one talisman at the center of the structure, this way, it will spread throughout the Lan clan. Like cover it up. When the Wen clan burn the wood, the talisman will active itself. And then it look like the whole building is on fire which is an illusion."

"Then it will be the orchid room."

"Lets head back to your room. I want to make a strong fire resistance talisman." The two walk back to Jingshi. "Lan Zhan?"

"Mhm," was all Lan Wangji said. "Is it okay if I don't go to class?" Wei Wuxian asked while working on a strong fire resistance for the Lan clan.

"I think Shifu is okay with it. He will explain to the students why your not there and why the Jiang clan disciple isn't there either. I know that you are smart, Wei Ying." Lan Wangji look at Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you have to come with the Jiang clan? Your smart, I know it."

"It is the only way to get away from Madam Yu. If I stay in the Jiang clan, she will punish me and the other Jiang disciple. I'm glad Qingheng Jun and your family let me live here."

"You are their son in law and nephew in law, your part of the Lan clan now."

"That I haven't gotten use to it yet."

"Wei Ying, I know that you are scare to see the future for the Jiang clan but it doesn't have to be the Jiang clan. It can be something else."

"But...."

"Don't worry, whatever it is we can help change the future."

"Alright," Wei Wuxian move over to Lan Wangji side, he take Lan Wangji hand in his. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji float down to the ground, "Qinghe Nie Clan? Nie Xiong home?"

Future event, Nie clan
"I,Nie Mingjue, will not surrender." Come Nie Mingjue angry tone of voice.

"Nie Mingjue, I will let your clan go if you give me, Xue Yang and the Yin iron," Wen Chao threaten Nie Mingjue.

"Let see, if we have taken the Yin iron out from the cold cave. Then Wen Chao will follow us. And then we run into Xue Yang. If we take Xue Yang to the Nie clan, Wen Chao will come and attack Chifeng Zun."

"Wei Ying, your missing one thing."

"What will that be, Lan Zhan?"

"Even if Chifeng Zun give up Xue Yang, the Yin Iron is safe with me."

The scene take them to another attack on the Nie clan.

"Da Ge are you sure we should head to the Wen indoctrination? I'm scare that they will attack you," Nie Huaisang doesn't want to leave his brother alone.

"It will be alright Huaisang. If you don't go, they will come to escort you there." So Nie Huaisang and his disciple left for Qishan Wen Clan.

When Nie Huaisang have left, the Wen clan attack the Nie clan.
End

"Wen Indoctrination?" The two of them are back in the Jingshi. "I will go talk to Xiong zhang, Shifu and Fuqin."

"If we didn't kill Xue Yang. I wonder what will happen to Shishu and Song Lan," while thinking about this question, Wei Wuxian went back to work on his talisman.

As Lan Wangji went to go find his father, brother and uncle, he found the three of them in his father room. Lan Xichen told his father that he already set up the alarm in front of the gate.

"A-Zhan, come in," Lan Wangji went in, he sat down next to his brother, "what bring you here, Wangji?" Lan Wangji turn to look at Lan Xichen, "Wei Ying and I saw Chifeng Zun clan being under attack by the Wen clan. Also, it seem like they sent out an invitation...something like Wen indoctrination."

"Wen indoctrination? Are they trying to hold the heir and disciple hostage or something?"

"A-Huan, go write a letter to A-Jue. Let him know that he need to be prepare in case the Wen clan attack them. As for indoctrination, A-Zhan. You and A-Xian need to look deeper into this indoctrination. If he want too, we can't force A-Xian to look into the future if he doesn't want too."

Lan Xichen got up, he left to go write a letter to Nie Mingjue, he want to let Nie Mingjue to prepare in case the Wen attack his clan.

"I know Fuqin."

"Wangji, isn't A-Xian always with you?" Lan Anshi asked his son. "Wei Ying is working on a fire resistance talisman."

"Wei Wuxian, is good at talisman. No one is better then him." Lan Qiren compliments Wei Wuxian.

"That's right, isn't A-Jue didi here in cloud Recesse?" Lan Qiren nodded his head. "We need to let A-Jue didi know about his clan is in trouble, A-Zhan, can you go tell him?"

"I will Fuqin," Lan Wangji got up, gave a bow and left to go find Nie Huaisang. Lan Wangji went to where the Nie disciple dormitory is at. "Lan er gongzi, what are you doing here?" One of the Nie disciple asked.

"Is your Nie gongzi here?" Lan Wangji asked the Nie disciple.

"Yes, he here."

"Can you tell him that I need to see him?" That disciple went into Nie Huaisang room to get him. A minute later Nie Huaisang came out, "Wangji Xiong."

"Nie Huaisang, if you like you can go home after what I am about to tell you." Nie Huaisang nodded his head, "Your clan is in trouble. The Wen clan will soon attack your clan."

Nie Huaisang eye went wide, "Da Ge. Can I really go home?" Lan Wangji nodded his head. Nie Huaisang turn around to look at his disciple, "Go tell everyone to pack their thing. Meet me at the front gate. I will go ask master Lan if we can leave to head back home," they went to do just that.

Nie Huaisang left to go talk to Lan Qiren. He want to ask him if he could leave so that he can go back home to his home to see his big brother.