Epilouge

[3rd Person POV]

It was dark and rain was pouring from the sky you were walking home after your date with Gwen Stacy how did this happen will it happened when Gwen asked ypu after school one day.

Flashback

Gwen was waiting outside the school waiting for you come out when you finally came to view she rushed over to she rehearsed what she was planning to say so this was now not her time to be nervous.

Y/N: "Oh hey Gwen"

Gwen: "Hey Y/N"

Y/N: "What you need?"

Gwen: "I wanted to ask you on a date"

Y/N: "A date?"

Gwen: "Y/N I just want to get to know you a bit more you seem lonely all the time"

Y/N: "I'm not alone I have a pet cat"

Gwen: "A cat?"

Y/N: "Yeah it's an orange cat with stripes named him socks"

Gwen: "Why socks"

Y/N: "He pefers to sleep on a pile of socks then his bed I brought him"

Gwen: "Really?"

Y/N: "Yeah"

Gwen: "So ab-"

Y/N: "Yes Gwen I'll go on this date with you"

Flashback End

As you were heading back to the house you bumped into someone.

Y/N: "Shit sorry"

???: "It's fine"

You looked up and saw a redhead

Y/N: "You okay you look a bit hirt do you want me to take you home?"

MJ: "No it's fine really I was heading for to a rehab center"

Y/N: "Oh"

MJ: "I'm not an addict by the way just someone who helps people"

Y/N: "Well that's noce of you anyways I should introduce myself Y/N Parker"

MJ: "Mary Jane Watson"

You shook hands.

Y/N: "Can I at least take you to the rehab center as a way to apologize for bumping i to you"

MJ: "If you insist"

You both start to walk to the rehab center you .age small talk telling each other what they do or what they like you felt like you knew but where? Where did you meet her? As you arrived at the entrance of the rehab center she said goodbye and went inside. You then started your way back home but you didn't feel like walking so you took a bus while sitting on the back of the bus a group of boys went inside they soon started to smoke and you could tell something was wrong.

Teen 1: "Hey moron"

You looked up.

Teen 1: "Yeah you have any money"

Y/N: "The only money I have is for me to buy a drink"

Teen 2: "Nah I think we might be needing it"

Y/N: "For what to buy soem cigarettes after your father kicks out of the house?"

Teen 5: "The fuck you say"

Y/N: "That your father thinks you a disappointment"

One of them goes to you punches you
and shove you to the ground.

Teen 3: "Try me again you piece of shit! Since your down mind as well take you wallet"

Shit a word you haven't heard in a while but it started to make you think, you blood start to turn purple, your head spinned, head filled with pictures and finally the has meant for you to forget everything was then cough out of your system.

Y/N: "Shit yeah heard that one"

You quickly got up and grabbed the him threw out the window and the rest of the boys take out blades ypu simply started to laugh until the sinister laugh came back. You face was covered by a mask you remember a mask the covered your face. The teeth that were painted to the mask moved as you speak.

Y/N: "I'm back!"

Soon your dark long coat appeared what was new that on the back a the Spiderman symbiote was painted but it had an arrow going through it and it bleeded purple blood and the symbol was painted white.

Y/N: "Huh guess I'm no longer Sickopath now I'm Sicko-spider"

Then you started to change at them put they ran off in fear as the exited the bus you grabbed one the collar and without thinking your very own symbiote came out and you bit his head off then proceed to chase the other three you laughed as you chased them.

Bus Driver: "Great second time there's blood I don't get paid enough for this shit"

You caught another one but out of joy you threw him up in the air and then hit the ground hard his Skull broke on impact. You caught the last two and held them by their necks.

Y/N: "Such a bummer I'm a bit hungry just to put that out there I'm not sick I have- "

Before you can say anything else a portal opens below you and you fall into the hole and awake and a entirely new timeline.

Y/N: "Where am I?"

???: "Y/N?"

You turned to look at the person and you knew you were fucked.

Y/N: "Shit"
______________________________________

It seems short I know I know just wanted to write someone I'll make a prequel but I got stuck. Do I write where Spider-Man: No way home or Spider-Man: Into the spider verse? Anyways peace out I'll probably not post in a while