Chapter 9 - Love Again

[3rd Person POV]

Friday the last day of school well not technically. Ned and MJ hits it off so now you two friends it made you abit better e-

Void: "So you are not going to kill us? Then I'll drive you to suicide Y/N your goi-"

Aylia: "Let him live Void he'll die when time think it is time to die"

You shook your head to get the voices out of your head but in the end they are still there. This time you were sitting behind the school where no one really goes to eat lunch mostly due to it being a parking lot. Ned had noticed MJ's feelings towards you like how she'll glimpse at you or grab you hand just to see if your okay, you were clueless and thought she was bei g friendly.

Y/N: "So what are your plans for this weekend?"

Ned: "Oh I have to catch up on my homework so I'll be doing that hey why do-"

Y/N: "I'll be back I have to go and get something from my locker"

You get up and run back inside the school.

Ned: "He didn't let me finish"

MJ laughs at Ned's remark but her laughter led you to yours when you laughed at the movie you three watched. Your smile the sparkle in your eyes.

Ned: "So you like Y/N"

MJ: "No I do love him no wait I mean shit"

She throws a piece of graham cracker as she just confessed she loves.

Ned: "So what's stopping you?"

MJ: "His thoughts, feelings and Gwen"

She sighs as she may never get to have you in her heart. Their was still that spark in her hoping she has a chance with you but it was too little.

Ned: "Why not take him the museum they have an art exhibit that their adding tomorrow, ask him to go with you"

MJ: "I didn't know he was to into that stuff"

Ned: "He is just sometimes it reminds him of his father when he took him there. And her mother just the pictures it reminds him of that missing comfort"

MJ: "Fine I'll do it"

Ned: "Just don't break his heart, don't"

MJ: "I'll spoil him with love, affection, and comfort"

Ned smiled that's when you came back panting.

Y/N: "Found my missing work, what were you guys talking about?"

MJ: "So umm would you like to come with me to a museum? We could go as classmates or friends you don't have to go"

She was mumbling her words and playing with strings of her hair.

Void: "I cannot believe I'm giving this a shot. . .do it Y/N. Go with her try one last time at love or again and again. I'll stop trying to kill ourselves if you put yourself first stop taking crap from people"

Void the one trying to kill you just said give love another chance!?! That shocked you but maybe you thought he wanted to chance but was scared and sad. His voice sounded almost happy but still sounded depressed.

Y/N: "Okay at what time?"

MJ: "At maybe 12:00pm we could go to lunch then walk around the museum"

Y/N: "Yeah"

MJ: "Good I'll pick you up"

The bell rang signaling lunch had ended it was time to go to class. Gwen who had actually been listening above the roof was a bit saddened and pissed.