Chapter 5 - Dreams and Nightmares

[3rd Person POV]

While walking to school all everyone could talk about was the statue being painted statue of Spiderman. You covered it all in white skin, drew the eyes red, you also drew his mouth fill with teeth with a tongue sticking out. You drew on the chest "Villainous."

Y/N: "What happened?"

Gwen: "Freaking Sickopath that's who"

Y/N: "The what now?"

Gwen: "Oh what the news is calling him"

You look over at the giant screen over viewing the city of New York. The new was being presented by no other than J. Jonah Jameson.

Jameson: "That's right folk a new villain is here Sickopath"

I picture is then put on the screen, it was you sitting on your glider sipping a slurpee from 7-Eleven.

Y/N: "He just sitting there"

Then it showed a video of you spray painting the statue.

Y/N: "Okay I see the problem now"

Gwen: "Such a fu-"

Y/N: "Were going to be late to school"

Gwen: "Your right"

You and Gwen started to walk to school. The reason you and Gwen are walking to school today was that she bumped into you and you both started to talk and walk to school.

Gwen: "Ready for that stupid test"

Y/N: "I guess"

Upon arriving both of you headed to math class and took your seat and waited for the bell to ring. While waiting Gwen got tired of the quiet.

Gwen: "What are you doing after school"

Y/N: "The intern thing with Norman hopefully it's a full session"

Gwen: "Would like to maybe hang out after the intern? Like go on a walk or I don't know for a ice cream?"

[Your POV]

Gwen Stacy talking to me, asking me out? Well shit I planned on going out and be Sickopath. I had a plan was to go back to the statue and throw tomatoes at it until the cops arrived. Plus the picture they used of me on the jumbo screen was nice, just me admiring New York City with a slushie from my local 7-Eleven.

Y/N: "Umm sure I guess what time?"

Gwen: "What time does your intern end?"

Y/N: "5:30 pm"

Gwen: "Great pick me up at 7:00 pm"

The bell rand and the students started to pour in that didn't matter to me, I was going hang out with Gwen motherfucking Stacy. I'm going to pick her up an-wait shit, her father.

[3rd Person POV]

After math class next came English most important the English test. Gwen was calm you however were panicking not about the test but how you may screw up on this date or if you call it that. While doing the test a note was dropped on your desk it read "Open."

Y/N: "Wired"

You looked at the teacher and saw him passed out while watching an episode of Peaky Blinders. You took the opportunity to open the note and you read what was inside:

I saw you yesterday breaking that mirror. Which works for me since you may end up paying for it and expelled, just one little lie on the internet and your done. So what do I want well simple: YOU ARE MY PERSONAL BUTLER.