Chapter 3 - New Foe

[3rd Person POV]

You made it back to the shed without May noticing, you looked around the shed and knew one thing this was a new chapter in your life: Embrace.

Y/N: "Now I need to stitch a costume or suit or villain suit. Whatever those spider people wear"

You looked at the clothing and scraps of metal infront of you, you started to think of an idea for your suit and you mask or helmet. You grabbed the scraps of metal and started to build then once you were finished you were happy with your product.

It was a start but you will surely upgrade the mask when you had time, next you needed to find your type clothing but since you had very little time you just picked a brown long coat, a plain black shirt, and some black pants

It was a start but you will surely upgrade the mask when you had time, next you needed to find your type clothing but since you had very little time you just picked a brown long coat, a plain black shirt, and some black pants. You put on some boots and went outside you jumped over the fence but found out you jumped a real high which was a surprise.

YN: "Okay guess I have powers now"

You start to run but fast you get in a idea in your head you jump on a building and put your hands on it, your hands stick to it.

Y/N: "Okay let's see what else I can do now"

You jump off the wall but you jumped to another wall across the building, you laughed then you repeatedly started to do this before you know it you have a person video tapping you.

Stan: "Huh I thought there wouldn't be anymore spiders"

You then landed on tip of a building you then spread your arms out and started to laugh. You closed your eyes to try and find Flash by using echolocation. You opened your eyes again once you found him. You realizing you were to high you started mentally think how the hell were you going to get down.

[Gwen's POV]

I was stopping a couple of robbers that stealed from a bank I had one tied up to a wall, I was chasing the other one. I then shot a web at his leg then I pulled him up and webbed him up so he could get away.

Robber: "Son of a b-"

I shot a web at his mouth, I saw the flashes of red and blue lights I swinged away before the cops showed up or my dad. Upon landing on a roof I took a small break but then I started to think why hasn't any of the big villains like Doc Ock, Green Goblin or even Rhino showed up? They weren't grieving about Peter's death, they wanted him to die. Then it came back Peter in my arms dead, minutes before yelling in pain, why did he die. Peter was my friend my only friend.

I wanted to talk to somebody about that day but I can't no one must know my identity. I cried, I started to let my emotions out buy something caught my eye.

???: "Okay let's just jump and then stick to the building last minute"

I saw a figure at a tall building climbing down the building but he was using his hands and feet. Wait how? He could only do that if he was bitten by a radioactive spider wait shit. I then started to swing at their direction but they suddenly let go off the building and fell I failed to save them.