Chapter 11 - Rampage

[3rd Person POV]

Your sitting on MJ lap your hands around her neck and your head on her chest as you listen to her heatbeat, Mj had a hand wrapped around your waist and her other playing with your hair. You melted at her touch it felt warm and cozy you simply just enjoyed the presence until your echolocation went off.

Y/N: "Their here for me"

MJ: "What?"

Y/N: "I hear men loading their guns, the smell of burning gasoline, orders and instructions told to their men, smeel of fear and blood. They saying they need me alive"

MJ: "We need to leave"

Y/N: "You need to leave there not here for you"

You get off her but out of nowhere a crash is heard across from MJ's apartment unit.

Y/N: "Stay here I'll go check what it is"

You run out of the room into your room you open your door and see Gwen fighting some blob.

Venom: "Where is Y/N!"

Y/N: "The hell is going on?"

Venom: "Y/N"

Venom grabs Gwen and throws he out the window luckily she shoots a web to stop her fall. Venom charges at you move out of the way then pull his head back and insert a paint bomb in his mouth. Then the door breaks open and several men dressed in black suit open fire, you threw Venom at the men then the bomb in his mouth went off covering Venom's teeth in paint.

Venom: "Yuck stupid kid"

One of the henchmen looked up from the ground and saw Venom hrs opened fired.

Venom: "Idiots"

He grab him by his shoulders and bites his head off along with the other henchmen that started to shoot. Then Gwrn came in and kicked Venom followed by a series of punches Venom was then kicked out of the building when Gwen kicked him with full force by swinging at him. Then came in Tombstone he started to shoot at Gwen but she avoided the bullets then he stopped firing when he heard something.

Y/N: "Blood? It smells delightful why? Am I thirsty or do I want to kill"

Your teeth came out along with your claws, then you took in a deep breath and started to smell in the blood you found it rather wonderful. You stood up and some black like tentacles started to wrap around your hands, you growl a bit like a wolf mix with a sound of a crocodile. You turned to face Tombstone he stepped back at the sight of you.

Y/N: "Not to your liking?"

You charge at him and impale him with your claws each side of his shoulders you then headbutt him with him off gaurd you throw him to the hallway. Then a bit of blood stains your hands your instinct got the better of you so you lick the blood off your hand and found it. . .

Y/N: "Gross what the fuck is wrong with me?"

Void: "Everything"

Y/N: "Shu-"

Tombstone lunges at you and punches your face then pulls your left arm back and slams your face on the surface of the kitchen counter. He punches your ribs then goes to inject you with a syringe, Gwen punches Tombstone face then a round house kick to his chest catching him off gaurd.

Gwen: "You okay?"

Y/N: "Go away I can deal with this myself"

You get up but at the same time Venom bursts through the window this time with a pole he whacks you with it he goes to do the same to Gwen but she webs his his face and delivers a punch to his face. Venom rips off the webs but doesn't have time to block your blast coming from from your arm gun.