Afterword

When I started writing this story, I asked myself a question:

What if Rhaegar Targaryen had a sister?

What if Daenerys had someone before her who could have changed everything?

Just how much can one person's birth impact the entirety of a nation's history?

Like many of you reading this fanfiction, I am a ajor fan of A Game of Thrones and part of this book's inspiration was GRRM's latest work, 'Fire and Blood', which chronicled the lives of the Targaryen Kings from Aegon the Conqueror. It was in that book I found the answer to my last question, because even though this may sound cliche and cheesy, it is true - One person does have the power to change the world, and it doesn't have to be the entire world as a whole. Sometimes, a world is restricted to the borders of our land or even the borders of our imaginations and minds, and it is with this book I hoped to challenge those norms of thought and imagination. I can only hope I succeeded in doing that, or at the very least, sparked something in the mind's of my readers.

I would like to thank all of you who have stuck with this book since its beginning. I understand the ride has been shorter than it could have been, but if you remember what you read in the last two chapters, writing such events would have been another 100 chapters at least or another book entirely, and I would rather give you a short tale with an ending rather than a lengthy one with an inconclusive cliffhanger. It is a personal mission of mine, too, to finish what I start and such a feat is always easier said than done - not to mention sequels rarely do as well as the original stories.

Thank you for the votes, thank you for the comments, and most of all thank you for the time you have given to read this tale born out of the heart that knows not how to stop dreaming dreams in this world full of devastating reality. It has meant a lot to me.

Thank you!

Other fanfiction works of Queen__dee__Diaspora include:

"There are two sides to every coin, the head and the tail

"There are two sides to every coin, the head and the tail. You, sir, are certainly the latter."

Madelyn Basset, the Duke of Hastings's little sister, has arrived in London Town in time for her big societal debut. As every other young lady, she hopes to catch the attention of a noble lord not even her dear brother would dare chase off.

But when the dish is served, she may have bitten off more than she can chew.

An oblivious Viscount. A noble Prince and a prancing Rake. These three men will have an incredible impact in Madelyn's life, in no way she could've imagined, and just when it seems like things are looking up, life deals her a card that sends everything spiralling into chaos.

 These three men will have an incredible impact in Madelyn's life, in no way she could've imagined, and just when it seems like things are looking up, life deals her a card that sends everything spiralling into chaos