Chapter 19: US Army Air Force and German Luftwaffe VS White Fang Air Force.

The Scene opens up in the Schnee Manor and it is being attacked and Atlesian Security Forces are getting killed left and right, by White Fang Members, Jacques is inside, not calling the US Army Air Force, or either the German Luftwaffe, not even the Royal Air Force.

Jacques: Ironwood, I want your forces at my Manor! We are being invaded!

There is no response, until an American L4 Grasshopper and a German Fi-156 Storch Reconnaissance Plane see the attack, they decide to report to the Commanders in their Airfields. The Grasshopper heads to the US Airfield in Atlas, which is near an Atlesian Military Base, and the Storch is going to an Anglo-German Airbase near Beacon Academy.

American Grasshopper Pilot: Guys, get me to Colonel Nichols, the Schnee Manor is attacked!

Soldier: Just get to a P-47, I'm reporting to him instead.

The soldier runs to the Colonel's office and he acknowledged the Soldier's report and he quickly orders every pilot to get to an available combat aircraft and any Bomber crew will be going for any available B-17G Heavy Bombers. Later on a pilot, by the Name of Matthew Weber gets inside his P-47 and then they all move, and then Heinkel HE-111 Bombers follow the B-17G Bombers, and then ME-262 Fighters are now seeing BF-109s painted in White and they have the symbol on the tail and both wings, but it wasn't just one, It was 50 of them, accompanied by 10 British Gloster Meteor Fighter Jets, and they also have the same paint scheme, including the last of the enemy air power, 2 American B-17F Fortresses. Painted just like the Meteors and 109s.

ME-262 Pilot: Should ve engage?

Matthew: Yeah, weapons free.

They all engage as the P-47s protect the B-17s and HE-111s and the ME-262s destroy the Bombers and Glosters, as the Yankees destroy the 109s.

WF Pilot: DESTROY THOSE HUMANS!

One of the Pilots destroy an engine from a B-17 and it loses Altitude after the rudders got jammed.

German Pilot: SCHEISßE! VE LOST A HEAVY!

P-47 Flight Leader: STEP IT UP!

The Atlesian Security Forces see a BF-109 and they take cover, until it gets shot down out of control and crashes into a WF Panzer, and they see a P-47 Thunderbolt appearing and they see a B-17G Bombing the enemy and then German ME-262 Fighter Bombers destroy the enemy and the P-47s kill the troops, and then the British Army Soldiers take the remaining troops prisoner, the Atlesians let the Brits keep the Faunus and they are sent to a camp somewhere in Germany, which has stopped from being Fascist Germany and being normal Germany, like normal Germany, the Soviets decided to join in the front to help the Yankees, Brits, and Krauts, who are fighting faunus who are anti-human, and 50% of the US Army is Faunus. Then the Pilots return home to their Airfields.