Chapter 10: Trip to Haven.

The scene opens up with Ruby, Daniels, and, and Daniels and Zussman Replaced the two girls. They fight a Geist as Nora and Daniels use Bazookas, and Ruby uses Crescent Rose, which was upgraded by Daniels and when she doesn't have any Ammunition left, she has 30.06 Rounds on her clothes, and her clothes matched the US Army Infantry, except it's her colors. And has her logo replacing the 1st Infantry Division or Big Red One Insignia. The Scythe can also turn into either Dual M1911A1 Handguns, in case of close quarters combat if she doesn't have time to turn her Scythe back to normal, or an M1 Garand Semi-Auto Battle Rifle. To explain why she has an M1 Garand Clip on her clothes. They manage to kill the Geist as both Ruby and Daniels shoot it, and Daniels upgraded his Thompson to turn into an M1903 Springfield. They meet with the Village Leader, and then it Cuts to Aiello, Zussman, Pierson, Turner, and Stiles doing a Beach Landing exercise on Vacuo. As they all hit the Targets and some of the recruits there are from Vale, Mistral, Atlas, and Vacuo, who Enlisted at a base in the continent of Sanus, US M4A1 and M4A3 Shermans are crossing the sands and the US Forces get to the final area and shoot the Dummies there. They finish the exercise, and a camera crew is there, and the media is showing the training exercise of the US Army Soldiers. Some Huntsmen there participated in the Training Exercise as some of the Soldiers and Huntsmen are interviewed by the media. It later changes to them heading to Higanbana, they go to the Inn and take a rest there as Qrow Visits the Tavern with Raven there.

They later go onto a new village which was destroyed and abandoned. Oniyuri is the village there. Until someone fights them. He notices the soldier and asks the teens in a menacing tone.

???: Is he from the US Army's First Infantry?

Daniels: Sod off.

Daniels fires his Thompson and it is revealed to be Tyrian Callows, one of Salem's Underlings and When Qrow arrived, Daniels accompanied Qrow and he turned his Thompson into a Scythe, which is a bit more bigger than Ruby's. The design is the same, except the color is green, light brown and red, and has the 1st Infantry Division Insignia on it. The Thompson had the same color as well, and the three fight, and when Ruby fights as well, she almost gets crushed if it wasn't for Qrow to save her, but gets a Slash from Tyrian's tail, and Daniels speeds at him and Punches him with one deadly right hook and a vicious left Uppercut and then he is grabbed and the Thompson's Compensator is seen by his body and he says this before unloading it.

Daniels: Sorry.

Tyrian's body falls onto the ground, and he is killed. They move on and sleep inside a Tent and Gunshots are heard, Ruby Wakes up and Jaune is also awake, they quietly move and find Daniels shooting an M1 Garand at two empty C-Ration Cans, he hits them and the ping is heard.

Daniels: *in mind* Zussman, I hope you survive while I'm not there.

They all get back to sleep in the tents as they all take a long journey and make their way to Haven. Then they encounter a Nuckelavee, but Daniels fires an M6 HEAT Rocket, killing it. And when they made it, some ships from Mistral find all of them.