Chapter 2: Enrolling in Beacon Academy.

The1 Scene opens up in Beacon Academy and they follow Team RWBY, and the students are looking at them strangely, which confuses the two.

Daniels: Hey, why are the students looking at us?

Blake: Probably it's because of your guns, they're forged from wood and steel, and they're not common around.

Zussman: Well that is rude.

After that, they take the elevator to the office of the headmaster. Then they see someone with white hair and is Wearing green, and has a cane.

Ozpin: Ah, so you two are the new ones that were in the forest?

Daniels: Correct.

Ozpin: What are your Names?

Daniels: Corporal Ronald Daniels, or Red Daniels. 1st Infantry Division, United States Army.

Zussman: Private Robert Zussman, 1st Infantry Division, United States Army.

Ozpin: So do your Weapons change into anything else?

Daniels: No.

Zussman: They're not like that.

Ozpin: So the United States is a New Kingdom?

Daniels: We are not ruled by a monarch.

Ozpin: I have one more question to ask you two, would you like to join Beacon Academy?

Daniels: We're gonna think about it.

Zussman: *whispers* We don't have a way out of this world, guess that's the best option.

Daniels nods and he says this to Ozpin.

Daniels: We'll be accepting it.

Glynda: You two will be a good addition to Beacon. Your dorm is near Team RWBY and JNPR's dorms.

Daniels: Thanks.

As they now leave his office and they fistbump as they go down the elevator. Team RWBY meets them and Ruby asks the two if they can come to the Practice area, they oblige and Ruby turns into a ball of rose petals, and Daniels runs after her.

Daniels: CHRIST! SLOW DOWN RUBY!

Weiss: Ruby you dolt! He doesn't have a speed Semblance!

They get to the Range and Daniels is panting.

Daniels: Now, Ruby do you want me to shoot the Guns?

Ruby nods, and asks him some questions.

Ruby: Can your gun turn into something else? Can you use it while running? What is that one Zussman's gun?

Daniels: Woah, woah, woah, slow down there.

Ruby: Sorry, it's just that I'm excited between weapons.

Daniels: Anyway, we're gonna be putting our service weapons in the tables there, and we also packed Ammunition with us.

Daniels grabs the M1 Garand Clips and he also puts away the 45 ACP Thompson Magazines, and they get the bullets out of the Magazines only. And they show the sizes between the bullets. And after a long explanation, they load the Guns, with Zussman going first with his M1 Garand, and he shoots a target down instantly, and after showing off the rest of the
Guns, they head to the cafeteria for dinner. And They take off their helmets, Revealing their hair.

Yang: Ooh, Z's looking good.

Zussman: Uh, I uh......

Ruby: Yang! Stop flirting with the Private!

He eats and after finishing, he grabs his helmet and everyone goes to their dorms to sleep.