Chapter 8: Let the Games Begin!

The Scene opens up in the Amity Colosseum, and Team RWBY is fighting Team ABRN, and after that, they tell Team JNPR that Daniels and Zussman will be in the duos round before Yang and Weiss go first, since they're Soldiers, and the Ammunition was replaced with fake bullets, used for the games during the Vytal Festival.

Jaune: No way, the two are in the Duos round?

Blake: I hope those two can survive, wait, they survived against Grimm, and Team CRDL. I'm sure they'll survive.

They all have their Matches finished and then they move to the duos round as Port and Oobleck are informing the spectators that there will be two students from Beacon, Hailing from the US Army's First Infantry Division.

Oobleck: Now we have moved onto the Duos round and before other teams move on, we have two students hailing from a Military Force you may have recognized during the hole breach.

Port: That's right, these two men are Hailing from the US Army's First Infantry Division, known as The Bloody First. And these two men are US Army Soldiers, Sergeant Red Daniels and Corporal Robert Zussman!

They appear with their Weapons on their backs and Team RWBY is cheering them on.

Port: These two Skilled soldiers are going up against Dove Bronzewing and Cardin Winchester of Team CRDL.

Daniels: Heh, these two Numbnuts again.

The environments start changing with the first being a snowy tundra, second is a Desert, 3rd was an icy environment and the last was a tropical Island, and they start, as Daniels splits to go to a new position and Zussman distracts them, and Daniels readies an M1903 Springfield and he fires at Dove, he gets hit and after another shot, Dove gets his Aura broken, and he is out. Zussman almost gets his Aura broken by Cardin, but the two do a move called D-Day, Daniels uses his Semblance and Zussman is grabbed and they go up and they both ready two MK2 Grenades and they break Cardin's Aura, they both win and they are met by their Platoon and Team RWBY, Aiello and Stiles compliment them, and Pierson tells the two that they've proven themselves.