Epilogue: Der Ausländer

"Who can't relate to the idea of leaving one chapter behind and moving on to the next?"

-Mike Shinoda

Reynes is dead, the riots are over, but this is not the end, no this? This is the beginning, the beginning of the end. The end of what? That has yet to be seen, but it draws ever near, the decisions, the choices, the consequences that will become salvation or extinction of the world of man. We are gifted, our sight is great but I fear not even we can foresee what the future hold for the race of men. We are the Ausländer, the race of man was doomed to the stars because of us, can we right this sin? The Arks guarding our life giving vessel, the final Eden, those guarding it are in for a war they cannot win alone, we must act together to end this. To find a home for our people, but I can feel them draw near, the Destroyers of our home and the home of the humans, they hunt us still, and I fear the day of our final confrontation draws near, will the Ausländer and humans be able to stand together and face down those that took our homes from us? Only time can tell if we can survive the final day of our reckoning, one thing I find for sure, the next chapter of our combined people is here, the strife of The Sariel is only the first chapter of a book destined to tell our bound fates. So here I stand, ready to turn the page, the open the gateway to the next chapter, from here there is no turning back.