Chapter 18: Hell's Vengeance

"Be wary of your vengeful behavior, vengeful thoughts and actions. For the only purpose of vengeance is to harm the vengeful and all who seek vengeance. Hear me this, don't let the cold grip of hells vengeance doom you to change into something dark, something wrong."
- Made it up on the spot!(In other words it's my quote! Feel free to use but gimme meh credit! Also do you like original quotes?)

Alyx:

"Powers out! Go go go!" I yelled over the comms as two of the rioters ran into the power control room. Marion double tapped one of them and I spun and dropped the other one with two blasts to the chest. I could hear footsteps of more rioters down the hall.

"Looks like we get to have some fun here, hold steady, let them come to us!" I yelled taking aim as rioters began to pour into the room, Denise, Marion and I opened fire, praying we could push these rioters back. "All we have to do is hold them here and give Las and Jax the time they need.....I hope this works...." I thought as I dropped rioter after rioter.

************************************************************************************************

Troy:

"Powers down! Alyx and her team did it! Let's punch a hole through these guys! On me, let's go!" I yelled as the lights went out. My group charged to the door of the camp, setting breach charges we blew the door in and filtered through, we were met with a hail of gunfire.

"Steady and strong! This is it! We go down here and the Sariel goes with us!" I yelled, hoping to muster the will of those following me into hell. A rioter came out with a bundle of grenades, I fired off two shots, one splattering the content if the rioters head across the wall, the other hitting the grenades. The explosion enveloped three other rioters and sent others flying, "This is it.....win or die, it's up to Jax and Las.... if Las can't stop Jax.....no....he will....." I thought to myself, returning to fire from the rioters.

****************************************************************************************************************

Jax:

"Our turn! Let's go!" I yelled, leading Alice, Locke and Las through the doors of the camp, Troy and his men had opened a hole for us, leading deeper into the camp. We charged through the hole, a rioter jumped out from around the corner, I dropped to one knee and fired three shots from my slugshot shotgun, all three blasts hit the man in the chest, his torso exploded in a shower of red as three rapid thucks sounded as the rounds hit home. I stepped over the rioters bleeding corpse, Locke shouted as a rioter attacked him with a knife, Alice turned and threw her combat knife into the rioters back with a thud. Getting up and tossing Alice her knife Locke grabbed his rifle off the ground, he flashed a smile at Alice as we started down the hall again. Las opened fire on a small group of rioters trying to get armor on, the rioters fell, armor half on, bodies turned into Swiss cheese from a 40 round mag of hollow-point rounds. We walked through, the camp, looking for Reynes, leaving only death in our wake, we were as the four horsemen of the apocalypse, tearing through the world of man, commanding death upon those not part of our holy crusade.

The rioters never got that point, they kept coming even after seeing a group of grim faced, blood covered demons walking down the corridor, leaving the bloodied bodies of rioters behind them, those that did get the point were cut down just the same. No one was spared, Alice shouted that she was out of ammo at one point, but that didn't stop her, she simply pulled out here knife and went to work with that, even without a gun she was a force to be reckoned with, at one point killing four rioters with her knife, throwing it into one then running and breaking the neck of another while pulling her knife and stabbing the third through the heart, spinning she kicked the leg out from the fourth and shoved her knife beneath him as he fell. "Reynes I'm coming for you....." I thought to myself, as we continued our massacre in the camp, they will pay for everything.

A/N: The grand finale is coming up, Jax v Himself v Reynes. It will all be decided by one event, one last fight, one last choice...